Asthma is a chronic lung condition that makes it harder to move air in and out of the lungs. It is a more serious condition and in extreme cases, it can be a life-threatening disease. There is no cure for asthma but with proper care one can live a normal and healthy life. There are a lot of natural ways to get a cure for asthma. If you are suffering from asthma then you must avoid irritant pollutants. Some of the irritants are dust, mites, and pollen, etc.
Asthma diagnosis helps your doctor to identify the right treatment that yours your body. He may prescribe a different test to see the reports before he starts or recommends any medication. Some test measures the working of your lungs while some test show if you are allergic to dust, pollen or other things. These tests will help your doctor to decide the right medication for you.
The main symptoms of Asthma are:
- Wheezing or noisy breathing
- Chest tightness
It is still not known the causes of asthma but the certain factors that relate to asthma are genetics and the environmental. Asthma can arrest a patient due to allergic reactions to pollutants such as dust, mites, smoke, cold air, flu virus, and fragrances, etc. Whereas anger, stress and hormonal fluctuations can also cause asthma attacks.
Follow this three-step to keep asthma symptoms under control and prevent asthma attacks.
- Track your symptoms – Write down your symptoms in your diary each day. Tracking your symptoms can help you to make treatment adjustments. Certain symptoms can trigger asthma and these are allergies, smoke, air pollution, cold or flu virus, fragrance.
- Record how well your lungs are working – Your doctor might have your periodic record of breathing tests.
- Adjust treatment – When you fall frequently ill you may need to adjust your medication according to the plan you made with your doctor.
How to Diagnose Asthma?
Your physician will diagnose your asthma condition based on a medical and family history or by test results.
Your physician may ask about your family history of asthma and allergies. He may check if you have asthma symptoms and how often they occur. Asthma can be diagnosed at any age. Asthma diagnosis will help your doctor to understand your health condition well.
How to Cure Asthma Naturally?
You can reduce your medication by making some simple lifestyle changes. Following natural options will give you relief from asthma symptoms:
- Broccoli – Broccoli has been found to be very useful to cure asthma. Eat steamed broccoli twice a day for the best results. Its inflammatory properties help to clear the airways in the lungs.
- Carrot and Spinach – Carrot and spinach juice is good for asthma patients, they are a good source of Vitamin A.
- Basil leaves – Basil is excellent to get asthma relief. Soak 30-40 basil leaves in one liter of lukewarm water and next day strain the leaves and consume this water throughout the day.
- Cabbage – Cabbage and its juice are great for asthmatic patients. You can consume cabbage in a salad or by making juice from it. Eating raw cabbage is tastier than juice.
- Bitter guard – Bitter guard is not easy to consume. Make a bitter guard roots paste and mix it with honey and take this before going to bed.
- Mustard oil – This is an external application to clear the irritants by body massage. Mustard oil is an excellent relief treatment for asthma.
Medicinal Option: Theo Asthalin – 2mg+100mg tablet is used to treat the asthma condition. It relaxes muscles for the air passages and makes easier for an asthma patient to breathe. Asthma prevention is easy by taking medicines on time. Whether it is Theo Asthalin – 2mg+100mg tablets or inhalers, consult with your physician to know the best medicine that suits your body type and health.