Causes of Asthma disease:
Although even after too much research on asthma, there is no conclusive report on understanding what cause the disease. The few marked factors that make a contribution to cause asthma are as follows:
• Genetic factors- There are enough evidence that make it quite clear that heredity is partially responsible for a person having and if asthma has travelled in your family then changes of getting asthma is more.
• Overweight or obesity- it is yet another factor that triggers asthma
• Airway and chest infections- various respiratory infections like cold and flu can also trigger the asthma attack.
1. Dust mites
2. Pollen from trees and grass
4. Animal fur
6. Feathers etc.
• Medicines- Beta blockers, prescribed for high blood pressure, glaucoma drugs, migraine headaches and angina drugs, nsaids can cause bronchospasm or the constriction of an airway.
Signs and Symptoms:
Asthma is the lifelong condition, and asthma attack symptoms can worsen the condition. Symptoms of asthma are various and include recurring cough, wheezing, chest tightness, difficulty in breathing, especially during the night, which may get worse with changing seasons.
Adverse effects of the problem:
Asthma has several complications associated with it. Here are the following categories to keep asthma patients based on their condition:
1. Mild intermittent condition
2. Mild persistent condition
3. Moderate Persistent Condition
4. Severe persistent condition
Follow the below mentioned preventive measures and keep asthma at bay:
• Avoid smoke contact during pregnancy, after delivery and breastfeeding so as to avoid the exposure of several pollutants
• Avoiding furry pets and keep them away from children
• Avoid compounds causing allergy
Common Asthma medicines:
The common asthma medicines are:
• Asthalin HFA inhaler
• Aerocort forte
• Budecort respules
• Budez CR
• Budecort inhaler
• Asthalin respules
• Beclate rotacaps
• Beclate inhaler
• Seroflo rotacaps etc.
These drugs mentioned above are available online where you can buy asthma product online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.
Myths and facts:
Myth: Asthma patients cannot play sports
Fact: Not true. People can play sports by keeping good control over their asthma. Activities like swimming and ‘slow warm-up and cool down’ periods with exercise help control work out induced asthmatic conditions.
Myth: Asthma symptoms are common in everyone.
Fact: Not true. It differs from person to person. One may encounter chest tightness while another may have recurring coughing spells. So one should evaluate the symptoms and then take the preventive measures accordingly.
Diagnosis of Asthma disease:
Asthma diagnosing or to check the existence of asthma symptoms in the body, there is no precise diagnostic tests, still some symptoms and the prolonged occurrence of the problem can give a hint about the presence of disease. The medical history of the patient may indicate the occurrence of the disease.
Check of the medical history:
The first action in diagnosing asthma is the discussion with your doctor concerning your symptoms and your health problems. Doing a precise discussion with your doctor can provide clues as to whether asthma or something else is causing your symptoms. The doctor will then ask about your symptoms, your medical history, your family history of the respiratory problems and your exposure to substances that have been linked to asthma.
Your doctor may:
• Examine your respiratory tract: the nose, throat and upper airways
• The doctor can use a stethoscope to listen to your breathing.
• He may check if you are wheezing or not. Wheezing is a high-pitched whistling sound when you breathe out. It is one of the common and major signs of asthma.
• Carry a skin examination to identify the signs of allergic conditions such as eczema and hives.
Treatment for Asthma disease:
As the condition is incurable, the principal purpose of the treatment is to gain hold over the clinical symptoms of asthma. An asthma treatment regimen reduces the symptoms of asthma. The regimen seeks to improve the quality of life and decrease the incidence of death.
Long-term asthma medicines to keep the symptoms in check are meant to be used on a regular basis to prevent future asthma attacks.
Asthma medication is as follows:
• Corticosteroids like Prednisolone
• Long term beta agonist drugs such as Salmeterol and Formoterol
• Leukotriene modifiers like Montekulast and Zileuton
Medication for asthma considered as life-saving as it provides rapid relief is available in the form of inhalers or nebulizers. The medication for asthma are as follows:
• Bronchodilators like Ipratropium bromide are available in the form of inhalers
• Short-acting Beta-agonist drugs such as Albuterol, Levalbuterol are few examples of asthma inhalers.
You can buy asthma products online from various online pharmacies. They are medication for asthma to ease the critical symptoms.
Steps to improve the health:
To keep your asthma under control, there are several steps that you can take. Follow the steps given below and keep you asthma symptoms under control.
• Use the peak flow meter devise
• Develop an asthma action plan
• Make a diary to record the medical data and techniques
• Teach your child(who has asthma) as well as mention the technique of asthma relieving plan to keep your child safe.
• Avoid asthma triggers
Important thing to know:
Asthma management drugs and techniques can vary from some options like:
• Anti-inflammatory drugs
• Bronchodilator Asthma Inhalers
• Oral medications
• Asthma drugs delivered in an asthma nebulizer
• Breathing machine
Get a better understanding of how asthma medications work so you'll know which medications can prevent asthma symptoms.