Obesity is one of the conditions that can create an obstruction in your smooth living style. Obesity is a widespread condition that has severe complications and has become a social and economic burden. Obesity is a risk causing factor that can lead to serious consequences. Obesity means excess body fat and weight. Some amount of body fat is needed for the overall building of cells and tissues, but an excess of everything is bad, and the same goes for fat. Excessive deposition of fat can lead to serious complications. There are various strategies that can help you to reduce the body fat by using medicines, changes in lifestyle and surgical procedures. Many weight loss pills have been designed that aim to reduce the extra flab of the body.
Causes of obesity:
It is very important to balance intake and output of energy. Body weight is a result of genetics, metabolism, the environment, behaviour and culture. Following are the key reasons for becoming obese:
• Physical inactivity is one of the main reasons that accumulate fat in the body. There is an utmost need to tone your body muscles. Sedentary lifestyle has caused obesity as there is no physical activity done to burn calories • Genetic tendency plays a vital role. If you have a family history, then you are more likely to gain weight. • Eating unhealthy diet like more carbohydrate intake increases the body fat. With modernization, eating habits have been changed drastically. People binge on eating fast food, cold drinks and other sugar-based drinks that are the richest source of unwanted calories • Certain medications tend to increase your weight, such as antidepressants, antipsychotic and beta blockers • Disease states like hypothyroidism and Cushing syndrome makes the person fat • Pregnancy and menopause are the two conditions that lead to weight gain in some cases • Malnutrition in early life also leads to gain weight at a later stage of life • Hormonal changes with age can make a person obese. With age, there are more fluctuations in hormones that can make a person obese.
Signs to identify obesity:
Adverse health effects of obesity:
Obesity poses a serious complication on the health of an individual. The complications are:
• Insulin resistance • Heart diseases such as Hypertension, heart attack, stroke and congestive heart failure • Breathing problems • Stroke • Gallbladder problems • Conception problem in pregnancy • Gout • Osteoarthritis
Prevention of weight gain can be achieved by two means:
• Those who want to avoid weight gain should exercise daily. Moderate intensity exercise includes a brisk walk, dancing, swimming, jogging and playing tennis or badminton. • Avoid indoor games • Use stairs instead of lift
• Limit fatty food items like full cream milk or butter and choose low-fat options such as lean meat, mono-unsaturated or polyunsaturated spreads in place of butter. • Eat food in smaller portions • Reduce dining outs and eating street food • Avoid junk food and caffeinated drinks
Common weight loss drugs:
Some common weight loss drugs, also available on our website reliablerxpharmacy.com are:
• Xenical • Alli • Obelit • Liv slim-herbal product
You can buy these weight loss medicines online from reliablerxpharmacy.com at very cheap rates.
Myths and facts:
Myth: Losing weight slowly is far better than losing weight fast as it tends to come back very fast in the other case.
Fact: people who lose weight fast have fewer chances to get it back again
Myth: breastfeeding prevents obesity in children
Fact: Although breast milk has various health benefits, but its weight gain prevention benefits are yet to be proven
The common methods used to diagnose obesity are:
BMI measurement: It not only helps to know about the body fat, but it also helps to identify the presence of obesity risks. The formula used to calculate BMI is: body weight (kg) ÷ height² (m)
18.5 to 24.9
25.0 to 29.9
30.0 to 34.9
Obese Class 1
35.0 to 39.9
Obese class 2
40 or above
Waist measurement: It is another method to diagnose obesity
Weight loss supplements– Weight loss pills are prescription drugs that are recommended to avoid serious health implications. These days, many weight loss supplements are available that shows strong results in losing weight. The best weight loss supplements are available that alters the processes for regulating weight, alteration in appetite and absorption of calories. An ideal weight loss medicine produces sustained weight loss without posting much side effects.
• Orlistat – This weight loss pill decreases fat absorption by stopping the enzyme pancreatic lipase activity. Side effects associated with it are frequent or oily bowel movements
• Lorcaserin – is another weight loss pill that acts via suppressing the appetite receptors present in the brain.
• Sibutramine- it is an anorectic drug that decreases the desire to eat and reduce appetite.
• Rimonabant- it suppresses the appetite and food consumption resulting in loss of weight. It is also preferred weight loss pills by the people.
To buy weight loss products online order from reliablerxpharmacy.com and avail special offers and deals.
These measures are taken when a BMI (Body Mass Index) of an individual is above 40, and you are encountering serious health problems. Bariatric surgery is done that bring changes in your digestive system to achieve fast loss of weight.
Steps to improve health:
Weight loss by physical workout and diet control is not an easy way, one can feel setbacks along the way, but one should keep trying
• Physical activity and exercise-Active living style are the best way to keep you away from diseases and increase longevity. Practicing regular workout is very hard to implement, but obese patients should keep on trying as this is the best way to keep you away from diseases. Running or jogging for 30 to 40 minutes helps you to burn enough of calories. It improves blood sugar levels, reduces bad cholesterol levels, and reduces abnormal stomach fat. Yoga, breathing exercises and gyming help you to lose the extra flab of the body.
• Dietary intake-Watching your diet can help you to lose weight. Stay away from fat rich and a carbohydrate diet. Eat green vegetables, salads, lean meat and eggs. Avoid sugar based things like chocolates and ice creams that raise the cholesterol levels in the body.
Important things to know:
Obesity is a big problem in various countries, but fortunately due to several new scientific discoveries, obesity prevention and treatment is effectively possible.