Erectile dysfunction is one of the causes of impotence in men. It is one of the common problems faced by people above the age of 60 years, but today due to severe stress and hectic lifestyle even young men are facing this problem.
Erectile dysfunction by definition may be defined as the inability of men to achieve or to maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse and its satisfaction. Erectile dysfunction or ED by itself is not a disease, but it is problematic symptoms of many underlying health conditions. There are some diseases wherein a person suffers the asymptomatic lack of sexual desire and ED.
ED can be caused by both emotional as well as physical problems. Here are both of the causes explained in brief to make the things clearer:
Physical causes of ED:
The following things are known to increase the chances of having ed are:
1. Ageing (over 50 years) 2. Smoking 3. Alcoholism 4. High blood sugar levels 5. High blood pressure 6. High cholesterol 7. Obesity 8. Lack of exercise 9. Cardiovascular problems etc.
ED happens because blood flow to the penis is not smooth due to the reasons mentioned above, and the penis is not able to hold the blood to maintain the erection.
Emotional causes of ED:
Apart from physical problems, emotional troubles may also cause or worsen the condition of ED. Some of the emotional causes are:
• Relationship problems • Stress of work or home stress • Unsatisfaction about sexual performance • Depression • Thought of failure to make the partner pregnant
There are very simple and easy to identify symptoms of erectile dysfunction:
• Difficulty to achieve erection • Difficulty to maintain erection • Very low sexual desires etc.
When a person is suffering from ED, he is not able to perform well in bed, as the erection is not proper, and it makes sex a bothersome task. Ed is known to cause:
• Stress • Anxiety • Depression • Low self-esteem
ED may cause troubles in marriage and interfere with the intimate relationships.
Prevention of Erectile dysfunction is possible if the underlying problems are tackled properly. As said before ED is mostly a side symptom of many health issues, so if a person if for example, able to decrease the chances of getting diabetes/high BP or high cholesterol then they will automatically decrease the chances of getting ED. So, doing certain lifestyle changes like avoiding smoking and alcohol along with taking daily exercise may reduce the risk of getting ED.
Myths and facts:
ED is an upsetting problem. Hence the myths and lies should be left unnoticed, and they must be busted to explain he truth and facts behind those.
Myth: Oral medicines are the only treatment of the problem
Fact: no, as there are various herbal remedies, and home remedies to treat ED Identification and treatment of the causative problem should be the main purpose of ED treatment.
Myth: you will have to live with ED always
Fact: men may face ED problem in their lifetime either when they grow too old or when they are going through a medical ailment. The problem of ED may or may not remain with the person for life.
There is various drug in the market for the treatment and management of ED, a few of them are mentioned below:
All these medicines are available online, so you can buy men’s health products online from reliablerxpharmacy.com to avail various benefits lifetime to time offers and deals that will make your medicine shopping an easy and cheaper task.
To diagnose the presence of ED, the health care provider may ask a few questions about health, about their sexual life and ED. These questions are very much required to answered to identify the stress and emotional health problems. There are a few tests that are also needed to be done to identify the problem:
1. Physical health test: the test helps the person to check the overall health of the individual. The test may check your bp, penis and testicles. 2. Lab tests: to check the presence of cause of ED, the health care provider may order some of the blood tests and urine sample tests. 3. Other tests are like erectile function test and imaging, i.e., ultrasound imaging.
The treatment of ed depends upon the type of health problem causing ED The doctor or the health care provider will suggest the patient to leave smoking and drinking if any is done by the patient. He may also ask the patient to resolve any relationship issues if any is being faced by the patient. Following are the different types of treatment options available for a person suffering from ED.
Testosterone replacement therapy:
If low testosterone levels are causing ED, then this therapy may prove helpful.however if your hormone levels are normal, then this therapy may not prove helpful.
The herbal medicines or dietary supplements may or may not work as they are not proven to work to be sold. Check with your healthcare provider as he will suggest you the best thing.
• Vacuum erection device: it's a device that help to get an erection • Oral drugs: pde-5 inhibitors increase the blood flow and relax the muscles. • Drugs in the penis: in case the oral drugs do not work there are certain injectable drugs that are injected in the penis • Surgery
Steps to improve life:
To improve the life after detection of you needs to follow the following steps:
• Quit smoking, if you do smoke • Lose excess weight • Indulge in daily physical activity • Get proper treatment • Solve the relationship issues
Important things to know:
If you are facing ED problems then do not assume that you have a long-term issue, do not raise the anxiety levels if you are facing occasional erection problems. Involve your sexual partner to solve the issues and communicate openly and honestly about your condition. To buy men’s health products online opt for reliablerxpharmacy.com a well-known name in the online pharmacy field.