Alopecia is a condition in which there is tremendous hair loss resulting in patched or complete baldness. It can occur due to numerous causes. Hair loss can have a devastating impact on an individual’s self-esteem. There are some measures in the market that help in the growth of hair. There are some drug therapies, surgical treatments and non-drug methods that can improve your hair growth.
Causes: There are various factors that cause loss of hair such as hormonal changes in body, side effects of certain medicines, genetic history and other disease conditions like chicken pox. Sudden, unexpected shock or psychological stress can also lead to thinning of hairs that eventually sheds off.
The symptoms will depend on the type of hair loss you are facing. You may face hair thinning that gradually happens and you may not notice the hair falling off.Another condition is when you lose several strands of hair a day that may be noticed in the form of clumps of hair falling from the head. In some cases, you may face hair loss from all over the scalp and in some you may lose hair leaving bald patches behind.
Complications related to hair loss:
If hair fall is not controlled the person may turn bald eventually. It may lead to physical and psychological damage to the person’s image. He may start losing his confidence or may face self-esteem problems. On the other hand, a bald scalp is prone to sunburn if the skin colour is very light.
Prevention of hair loss:
Hair loss, if inherited is not reversible, but the hair loss due to any other reasons can be prevented. If you take a healthy diet rich in vitamins and proteins and give proper nourishment to your hair using hair oil massage, then you can prevent the hair fall very easily. There are several hair loss medicines available in the market in the form of massage oils and supplements. Take good care of your hair and prevent their unnecessary loss.
Myths and facts:
Various myths and facts associated with hair loss are:
Myth: you can grow back dead follicle of hair
Fact: it is not true as the only way to have hair on the head after dead follicles are to carry out a hair transplant.
Myth: hats cause baldness
Fact: hats don't cause baldness in any way, but the sweat accumulated and the unavailability of fresh air can give rise to several hair health issues that can further lead to hair loss.
A few common hair fall products available on our site reliablerxpharmacy.com are:
• Parachute hair oil
• Tugain 5%
• Rogan Badam Shirin-100 ml
• Finpecia 1mg
• Coverit 2%
If you want to order any of the hair loss products, then you buy hair loss medicines online from reliablerxdrugs.com.
Various physical exams and medical/and family history enquiry did diagnose the problem behind hair loss and to confirm the problem. The doctor may ask you certain questions and would even tug a strand of hair or two to carry out the tests.
Loss of hair is a matter of concern. There are some treatment options available in the market. Medications, surgical procedures and other natural alternatives are there for the treatment of hair loss. The mode of treatment depends on the severity of the condition.
• Minoxidil – this drug is widely employed in the treatment of hair loss. It stimulates hair growth and avoids baldness. It is applied topically to the affected area and is used twice a day. The exact mode of action is still unknown, but it has vasodilator action that expands the blood vessels and more oxygen reaches to the follicle. It in turn, causes shedding of hair from the Telogen phase and stimulates the active growth in a new Anagen phase. It is available in the two forms 2% and 5% topical solutions. It may produce side effects like scalp irritation and unwanted hair growth. It is considered to be the best hair treatment. It is considered for the treatment of hair loss in women and men.
• Finasteride – This drug acts by reducing the level of androgen in the body that contributes the hair loss. It decreases the hair loss pattern and improves the growth of hair. It is available in the form of pills. It is contraindicated in pregnancy and children.
• Surgical therapies – If drug therapies fail, and there is permanent and complete hair loss, then the surgical mode of treatment can be adopted. The numerous surgical procedures for hair re-growth in women and men are as follows:
• Hair grafting- This is also known as a hair transplant. In this, few hairs from the other part of the head are taken and are implanted into the bald areas of the scalp.
• Scalp reduction – this procedure is done when excessive hair loss takes place. The scalp area that has excellent hair growth is stretched to cover the bald scalp.There is a removal of the bald scalp, and it is shielded by the hair covered stretched scalp.
To buy these hair loss drugs online, you can order from reliablerxpharmacy.com and avail various benefits of online pharmacy through several deals and offers.
Steps to improve life:
There are essential oils that accelerate hair growth. The oiling of the hair is done for the hair regrowth in women. Certain oils like rosemary, geranium, almond and coconut have shown tremendous hair growth. Oiling of the hair enhances the hair growth and nourishes them with vital ingredients needed for their maintenance. Gently massage your scalp with oil and leave it for one hour and then rinse off with the mild shampoo. It is considered to be the oldest and safest hair treatment. Eating a diet rich in protein and vitamins makes the hair healthy and restores them.
Important things to know:
There are various types of hair loss, namely alopecia areata, androgenic alopecia, traction alopecia, telogen effluvium and involutional alopecia, etc.