Common eye problems:
Eye Diseases and ailments are the results of devastating actions, like injury, deficiency of nutrients, age-related eye vision loss and in some cases heredity also. A few common eye problems are:
• Age-related macular degeneration
• Glaucoma etc.
These conditions are easily treatable if the proper diagnosis of the disease is done followed by the necessary treatment of the disease. Various eye care products are available on our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, from where you can order the drugs at very reasonable prices.
Causes and symptoms of eye health issues:
The detailed causes and symptoms of a few common eye issues are like:
Conjunctivitis (Pink eye) is the most common infection encountered by almost every individual and affects the conjunctiva part of the eye. This condition is very common in children. Pathogens like bacteria and viruses affect the inner and outer portion of the eyelid. Adenoviruses and Staphylococci bacteria are the causative agents of this condition.
Glaucoma is increased fluid pressure within the eyeball. It is a cluster of eye disorders that defects the optic nerve and leads to blindness. Glaucoma can’t be cured, but timely treatment can prevent the vision loss. The drugs used in the treatment helps in lowering the eye pressure.
Bacterial Keratitis is an inflammation of the cornea that happens due to penetration of bacteria in it. It occurs if there is an eye injury, lack of oxygen and weak immune system. Antibiotic eye drops are prescribed to cure the condition. If it remains untreated, it can cause permanent damage to the cornea
A cataract is a condition in which clear lens of the eye becomes cloudy and opaque resulting in blurry and hazy vision. It is of two types one is age related, and the other is childhood cataracts. Mostly it happens at the age of 60 years.
Adverse effects related to eye problems:
Eye problems if left untreated for a long time can result in permanent vision loss. Although the conditions are controllable yet the person suffering might feel social and emotional pressures. Inability to see things clearly can lead to psychological problems like loss of self-confidence, self-pity and frustration.
Ways to prevent eye health issues:
Although many eye health issues are not avoidable, yet by making small changes in diet and lifestyle habits one can prevent the occurrence and even delay age-related eye ailments. Some tips that can prove useful re:
1. Polish your eating habits, include more amount of nutritious fruits and veggies to get proper nutrients
2. Stay away from smoking as it triggers eye vision issues
3. Keep your eye rest after a long screen time
4. Wear a eye protective gear for safety in labs and at work if working in risky environments
5. Never share your eye makeup, accessories, spectacles or lenses
6. Avoid touching your eye with dirty hands
Some common eye care Drugs:
Various eye issues can be cured using the OTC and prescription eye care medicines available in the market. You can buy these drugs online from reliablerxpharmacy.com at cheap rates. Here are the names of some common products used for eye care:
• Norflox eye drops
• Lotepred eye drops
• Eye to eye under eye creams
• Tropical eye drops
• Azelast eye drops
Our site not only offers drugs for eye disease, but you can find various gels and creams for the treatment of under eye dark circle problem to lighten the under eye area.
Myths and facts:
People often get baffled with the old age concepts and myths. There is a need to get over those myths so that people can come out of ignorance and take eye care more seriously. A few myths and the truth behind them are explained below:
Myth: All eye doctors are same
Fact: No, as ophthalmologists are the specialist who performs complex eye surgeries while optometrists are those who are licensed to perform eye test and non-surgical procedures.
Myth: Crossed eye problem in children can’t be treated
Fact: Children with crossed eye or strabismus must be treated before they turn two as they do not have the chance to outgrow the defect as they age.
To diagnose the problem and do the treatment ophthalmologists have to rely on the tests results of eye exams, medical history check up reports and family history records. Only then he can conclude whether the problem is treatable with medicines or would require some surgical procedures to diagnose and treat the problem.
Treatment of eye problems:
To treat the eye health problems, the doctor prescribes eye care medicines depending upon the type of disease and its severity.
• Conjunctivitis can be treated by using decongestants such as Phenylephrine and Oxymetazoline.
• Symptoms like pain and itching can be relieved by using various lubricants and ointments
• Ophthalmic drops containing Latanoprost and Bimatoprost as active ingredient increases the outflow of fluid and decreases the pressure of the eyes.
• Drugs like Brinzolamide and Dorzolamide prevents the production of excessive fluid in eyes.
• In severe cases, a cornea transplant is done.
• Cataract surgery is done for the removal of the clouded lens with the new artificial intraocular lens. Cataract surgery is considered safe and patient heals within 4 to 8 weeks postoperatively.
If you want to buy eyecare products online then order from reliablerxpharmacy.com and avail special benefits.
Steps to improve health:
Extensive studies have revealed that nutritious intake of diet has loads of benefits on eye health. Intake of the diet rich in omega three fatty acids, vitamin C and vitamin A strengthen the eye and improves the vision.
Avoid wearing contact lenses more than 19 hours as it can damage your eyes. People who smoke are more susceptible to develop the cataract and optic nerve damage so one should quit smoking. Wear sunglasses that blocks 99% of UV light coming from sunlight. Avoid spending much time on the computer screen as it can cause eye strain and make your eyes dry. For the regular computer users, following tips can prevent eye damage:
• Keep the monitor at your arm’s length
• Wear anti-glare glasses while using a computer as it help with contrast, glare and eye strain
• Choose a comfortable chair and sit straight while working on the screen
• Frequently blink your eyes and use lubricated eye drops after every 3-4 hours
• Relax your eyes after every 20 minutes and take a break of 20 minutes after every two hours
Important things to know:
An eye appears to be a very simple organ, but it is composed of complex parts that work jointly to form vision, we must pay extra attention towards the safety and proper function of our eyes to keep our vision healthy.