|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Bottle/s||US$ 10.97||US$ 10.97||
|3 Bottle/s||US$ 10.97||US$ 32.92||
|6 Bottle/s||US$ 10.98||US$ 65.85||
|US Brand Name||Cyclosporine|
|Strength||3 ml Eye Drop|
Cyclomune is an effective treatment for moderate to severe dry eye. It has the active ingredient cyclosporine, a topical immunomodulator used to treat dry eye conditions in which tears formulation reduces due to inflammation. The ophthalmic suspension increases the natural ability of the eyes to produce tears. It increases tears production in patients suffering from ocular inflammation or keratoconjunctivitis sicca (the conjunctiva and cornea). The product is for topical ophthalmic use and should only be used to treat dried eyes condition caused by inflammation. Normally, your eyes produce enough natural tears to help them move easily and to help remove dust and other particles. When your eyes do not produce enough tears, they become red, dry, and painful. Dry eye conditions can be caused by sun, wind, computer use, sweating, and medicines. Eye drop such as Cyclomune keeps your eyes lubricated and provide symptomatic relief.
Cyclomune-0.05% should be taken through an ocular route that is through the eye. Invert the vial before use until white, opaque, and uniform emulsion is obtained slowly, instil this medicines drop by drop, and gently close the eyes for one to two minutes after the administration. Follow your ophthalmologists' advice when it comes to using this medicine. Your ophthalmologist will prescribe a dose that suits you and help to relieve dry eye symptoms.
The eye drops should not be administered while wearing contact lenses. Patients with decreased tear production should not wear contact lenses. If such patients wear contact lenses, they should be removed before the administration of eye drops.
- Do not wear soft contact lenses while using this medicine
- Cyclomune 0.05 % emulsion vials are meant for a single-use; once this vial is opened, use it immediately and discard the remaining medicament after administration.
- Do not allow the tip of the dropper to be touched by eyes or hand; this may lead to the contamination of the drug
- Avoid touching the tip of the bottle
- To avoid contamination and ocular injury, be careful not to touch the tip of the dropper to your eye or other surfaces.
- It is not likely that other medicines you take orally or via subcutaneous route will affect how cyclosporine works. But it is always important to talk to your doctor before using Cyclomune .05% if you had used a similar medicine before and had an allergic reaction to cyclosporine. Do not use this immunosuppressant if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
The most common side effect of Cylomune .05% 3ml eye drop is ocular burning. If you have blurred vision or have changed your vision for a time, do not drive until your vision is clear. These side effects usually occur for a short time; inform your doctor if it persists for a longer duration or bother you.