|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 10.97||US$ 10.97||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 10.97||US$ 32.92||
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 10.98||US$ 65.85||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Cyclosporine|
|Strength||3 ml Eye Drop|
Description of the drug
Cyclosporine is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Cyclomune-0.05% vials. It is an ophthalmic Emulsion, formulated for topical ophthalmic use. It is used in the treatment of dried eyes condition caused by inflammation and also available in oral and injectable formulation as a immunomodulator.
Indications and Usage
Cyclomune-0.05% Emulsion is a topical immunomodulator used to treat dry eye condition in which tears formulation reduces due to inflammation. This drug increases the natural ability of eyes to produce tears and increases tears production in patients suffering from ocular inflammation or keratoconjunctivitis sicca. Apart from this,
it is also used as an immunomodulator in organ transplantation that prevents the organ rejection.
Dosage and Administration
It is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
Cyclomune-0.05% should be taken through ocular route that is through the eye. Invert the vial before use until when white, opaque and uniform emulsion is obtained slowly, instill this medicines drop by drop, it is recommended to gently close the eyes for one to two minutes after the administration
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may lead to harmful effects. In any case of an overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Cyclosporine is available in the form of an eye drop and a capsule in the following strengths:
- Cyclomune .05%-3 ml eye drop
- Cyclophil Me-100 mg
- Cyclophil Me-25 mg
- Cyclohil Me-50 mg
You can buy Cyclomune 0.5%-3 ml eye drop from our website eliablerxpharmacy.com at a much lower price.
- Cyclosporine should not be used in patients with active ocular infection
- It should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredient present in the formulation
- The drug is not suitable for younger patients under 16
- It is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Do not use this suspension if the vial is cracked, opened or damaged in any way
Warnings and precautions
- Before buying Cyclomune 0.05% emulsion vials online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients to avoid allergic reaction if the patient has any, with any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- Do not wear soft contact lenses while using this medicine
- Cyclomune 0.05 % emulsion vials meant for a single use, once this vial is opened, use it immediately and discard the remaining medicament after administration.
- Do not allow the tip of the dropper to be touched by eyes or hand, this may lead to the contamination of the drug
- Avoid touching the tip of the bottle
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Bitter, sour or unusual taste
- Foreign body sensation may occur
- Headache is one of the common side effect that may occur
- Ocular pain
- Burning sensation in the eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Itching in the eyes
- Eye discharge
- Dry mouth
- Eye fatigue
- Lid margin crusting, or sticky sensation
- Swelling of face, tongue, and throat
These are the drugs that can show drug interaction with Cyclosporineand can alter Its pharmacological effect:
Other eye drop, if you are taking any other eye drop ,then consult your doctor regarding the same before starting up this medicine
Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor like Topiramate, Acetazolamide and methazolamide
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Cyclosporine.
Cyclomune 0.05% emulsion comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Cyclosporine, this drug works by increasing the production of the tears naturally and relieves from pain and inflammation.
Cyclomune 0.05% emulsion vials should be stored:
- Away from children and pet
- At room temperature in cool and dry place
- Stored away from heat, light, and moisture
The drug is manufactured by Allergan Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, a global pharmaceutical company, which focused on eye care, neurosciences, and medical dermatology.