Pleasure Pack (Manly 100 mg 40 Pills Ceebis 20 mg 40 Pills *Condom pack (7pcs)
US$ 100.00Generic For : -Active Ingredients :1 PackUS$ 100.00 US$ 131.25
The Weekend Pill (Tadalafil)
There are several erectile dysfunction drugs available in the market, and each has its set of advantages. Oral Tadalafil is one of the most popular tablets for erectile dysfunction treatment.
What it's a major appeal? Its prolonged duration of action is up to 36 hours. Buy Tadalafil online to enjoy a prolonged duration of erectile function. It is also called a weekend pill as once an ED sufferer has taken a dose; the drug remains in the bloodstream for a whole day and a half. For example, a dose taken on Friday evening may still be functional up to Sunday morning. But this doesn’t mean the erection will be present for the whole duration of the action. The user will be able to achieve an erection when sexually stimulated during the time a tadalafil pill is working.
Other drugs such as Sildenafil or Vardenafil remain active for 4 to 6 hours, but tadalafil stays in the body system for up to 36 hours. In terms of durational efficacy, Tadalafil rules the market of Ed drugs. The medicine takes 30 to 60 minutes to work and is suitable for those men who like to be involved in sexual activity three or more times over the course of a week. If you are looking for the best price, buy Tadalafil online from online pharmacy store.
Ailments, Tadalafil is used for:
Tadalafil is widely used to treat the below-mentioned conditions:
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- Improving the pulmonary arterial hypertension condition
What is Tadalafil and how it works?
Tadalafil belongs to a group of medications named phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. This medication works by preventing the action of a chemical, phosphodiesterase type-5 in the body from working too quickly. Tadalafil relaxes the blood vessels and improves the blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation and also helps in maintaining an erection.
Tadalafil is also used to treat the condition of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) caused by an enlarged prostate. This medication makes the benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) symptoms less severe and also reduces the chances of prostate surgery to treat the condition.
Important information about Tadalafil:
There is some essential information you should keep in mind before using Tadalafil:
- Avoid using tadalafil if you are allergic to it
- If you are using a nitrate medication for chest pain or heart problems, avoid using tadalafil. In case you take tadalafil with a nitrate medicine, you may suffer a sudden and severe decrease in your blood pressure.
Make sure to seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours because prolonged erection can damage the penis.
When should you avoid using Tadalafil?
Some health conditions may interrupt the use of tadalafil. To confirm about the safety of the drug, tell your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Heart disease or coronary artery disease
- A recent history (in the past six months) of a stroke or congestive heart failure
- A recent heart attack
- Retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye)
- Liver or kidney disease
- Hemophilia, a bleeding disorder
- Stomach ulcers
- Anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- Angina (chest pain), or high or low blood pressure
- A physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease)
Tadalafil also decreases the blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye, causing sudden vision loss.
How to take Tadalafil?
- Always take Tadalafil as per the doctor’s direction or read the manufacturer's printed information on the label.
- You can take a tadalafil tablet with a glass of water.
- Never try to break or crush the tablet
- Always take the medication as directed
When to take Tadalafil?
It is advised to take tadalafil not more than once a day. Typically, tadalafil is taken an hour before sexual activity. But, always consult your doctor before taking the medicine. If you are taking tadalafil to treat PAH or BPH condition, follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- Make sure to take the tablets at the same time each day
- Never try to alter the dose until your doctor advises to do so
- If you are taking the same to treat BPH, you may be advised to stop taking your other medication at least a day before starting the treatment with tadalafil.
What if you forget a dose?
If you are taking tadalafil for the impotence condition, there are no chances of missing a dose, as this medication is taken when you get aroused for a sexual activity.
If you are taking tadalafil for PAH condition, be sure to cover up the missed dose as soon as you remember it. In case, you are close to the next dose, skip the missed one and continue your regular dosing schedule. Never try to make up for a missed one by taking a double dose.
What if you overdose tadalafil?
The chances are less of overdosing tadalafil as it is taken when needed. In case you overdose on the drug, you require urgent medical help.
What are the side effects of tadalafil?
You need emergency medical attention in case you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction like difficulty in breathing, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat. Moreover, there are other side effects of using tadalafil, call your doctor if you experience the below-mentioned symptoms:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath;
- Vision changes or sudden loss of vision
- Sudden hearing loss
- Angina or heavy feeling
- Pain may spread to the arm or shoulder
- Nausea, sweating, or general ill feeling
- A seizure
- A light-headed feeling
Below are some common tadalafil side effects, which are as follows:
- Cold-like symptoms such as sinus pain, stuffy nose, sore throat, and cough
- Upset stomach
- Redness or warmth in the face, neck, or chest
- Pain in the muscles, back, arms, or legs
Possible drug interactions:
Some medications can interact with tadalafil. It is necessary for you to consult your doctor about the following drugs:
- Antifungal medication like Itraconazole
- Antidepressants like Rifabutin, Rifampin, and Rifapentine
- Prostate disorder drugs
- High blood pressure medicines
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin and Clarithromycin
- HIV/AIDS medications like Atazanavir, Darunavir, and Ritonavir
Apart from the medications mentioned above there are other drugs that can interact with tadalafil. Ask your doctor to provide you with the whole list of drugs that need to be avoided while taking tadalafil.
Things to be taken care of:
- Try to follow the doctor’s recommendation
- Don’t let anyone take your medication
- Keep the record for your drug
- Don’t use the expired drugs
- Avoid alcohol and a fat diet