The prostate is a gland that is located below the neck of the bladder near urethra or urinary outlet. The purpose of the prostate is to secrete a milky fluid that is a vital part of the semen and is needed for its nourishment. It size is about the walnut and is found in men. The urethra is the tube that passes urine from bladder runs through the prostate. With progression of age, there is an enlargement of prostate glands that cause urinary problems. After the age of 50, men face prostate-related problems.
Types of Bladder problems:
The three main bladder associated problems are as follows:
• Benign prostate hyperplasia is non-cancerous or benign swelling or enlargement of the prostate gland. This all leads to retention of urine in the bladder, and a person may feel to urinate again and again.
• Prostatitis is a condition that arises due to inflammation of the prostate gland. It is of four types such as:
• Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer observed in 80% of American men. The prostate tumor grows slowly and causes no symptoms initially. In the advanced stage, it can spread to other parts of the body. At an advanced level, this cancer is not treatable but by effective medication life span of a patient can be increased.
The problems mentioned above are BPH; prostatitis is most commonly seen in older men. The reason behind the problems is still not clear but the hormonal imbalance is often blamed for causing bladder prostate problems in older males.
Benign prostate hyperplasia: The Associated symptoms are as follows:
• Difficulty in urinating • Incomplete emptying of bladder • Reduced functions of kidneys • Difficulty in starting urination
Prostatitis: The symptoms observed in Prostatitis are abdominal pain, fever, chills and shakes. It can occur with bacterial infestation or could be a result of immune, nervous or internal injury to the prostate gland.
Prostate cancer: Symptoms can be observed at a later or advanced stage when the malignant tumor has grown and started affecting other organs. Blood in urine and semen, Pelvic discomfort, erectile dysfunction and trouble in urinating are few observed symptoms.
Prevention of bladder prostate problem is a very important task. You can make slight changes in your diet and lifestyle pattern to avoid the occurrence of bladder prostate problems:
• Include zinc in your diet, eat almonds and oysters to obtain it • Consume broccoli and Brussels to get Vitamin C as this vitamin is required to be obtained from vegetables. Vitamin C from fruits is not that much beneficial • Include green leafy vegetables in your diet • Do Kegel exercise daily as it strengthens the muscles of urinary bladder
There are various types of complication that can arise if prostate problems are left untreated or undiagnosed. The unaided bladder prostate might result in:
So, to avoid the unnecessary complication, take the proper treatment and bladder prostate medicines.
Myths and facts:
Myth: bladder prostate is an ‘old man’ problem
Fact: according to old belief bladder prostate problems are only seen in senior citizens. Although this problem is common in people above 80 years. But nowadays the problem can also see in people below 50 years and 40 years.
Myth: Kegel exercise is for women only
Fact: no, Kegel exercises can be done by both genders and are known to improve the muscles of the urinary bladder.
The bladder prostate treatment products are available online; you can buy the bladder prostate medicines online from reliablerxpharmacy.com. Here are the drugs available online:
There are various tests done to confirm the presence of Bladder Prostate problem, but all tests begin with a physical examination and medical history tests. The common tests are:
1. Digital Rectal Examination (DRE) 2. Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Blood Test 3. Rectal Ultrasound and Prostate Biopsy 4. Urine Flow Study 5. prostate biopsy 6. Urogram 7. Cystoscopy etc.
For the treatment of bladder prostate hyperplasia, alpha blockers like Finasteride, Terazosin, Doxazosin, Tamsulosin, Dutasteride and Alfuzosin are prescribed. They all act by relaxing the smooth muscles and facilitate the flow of urine. The common side effect associated with them is the weakness, headache and dizziness. The dual combination of Tamsulosin and Dutasteride is the USFDA approved medication given in benign prostate hyperplasia.
For the treatment of prostatitis, antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin and Tetracycline are recommended. NSAIDs and alpha blockers like Terazosin are also given for the treatment of prostatitis.
For the treatment of Prostate cancer, radiation and hormone therapies are given to kill cancer-causing cells. Other techniques like Laparoscopic prostatectomy and retropubic surgery surgically removes the cancerous prostate tumor out of the body.
All the mentioned bladder prostate drugs are available online. Buy genuine bladder prostate medicines online from premium drugs and earn various benefits.
Steps to improve health:
When you are diagnosed with bladder prostate, do not loose hope as you can always keep a control on your problem and reduce the pain associated. Here are a few tips you can follow:
1. Reduce you tea and coffee intake 2. Reduce your antihistamines and decongestant intake 3. Avoid picking any heavy item 4. Remain physical active throughout the day 5. Drink loads of water 6. Do not try to retain the urine in your bladder and empty the bladder whenever you feel to do so
Important things to know:
Compared to females, males are more probable to be ill with from this problem owing to the prostates present in men that get enlarged with age and have the propensity to obstruct the flow of urine.