|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.59||US$ 17.73||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.59||US$ 35.47||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.59||US$ 53.21||
|US Brand Name||Proscar|
Fincar 5 mg contains the active ingredient Finasteride, prescribed to those with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostates). It reduces the size of the enlarged prostate and relieves urinary tract symptoms. The oral administration of Fincar may reduce the risk of a sudden ability to pass urine and the need for urgency related to BPH in men with an enlarged prostate. Finasteride may be prescribed in combination with other drugs to reduce the risk of progression of symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Doctors usually prescribe Fincar 5 mg with doxazosin to help you better manage your BPH symptoms. The combination helps to improve urinary flow and improves other symptoms associated with BPH. It is not inappropriate for children or females as the tablets are only recommended only for men.
The doctor will determine the dose after examining your situation and understanding the severity of the condition. Usually, one tablet per day is prescribed for the duration prescribed by your doctor. However, this may vary from person to person. The medicine should be administered as per the instruction given by the doctors. It is to be taken with a glass of water with or without food. It is good to take the dose at the same time each day.
- You should not take Fincar 5 mg if you are allergic to Finasteride. Before buying Fincar 5 mg online, it is necessary to do thorough research on its ingredients.
- Before taking medicine, consult your doctor and let him know if you are suffering from bladder muscle disorder, unable to urinate or suffering from liver disease.
- Women, especially if they are pregnant or planning to be pregnant, must not consume this medicine. They should not even touch broken or crushed tablets.
- Consult your doctor if the problem is not solved or worsens even after consuming the medicine for a significant period.
- The medicine should be taken for the prescribed period to get the desired results.
- The drug should not be shared with others.
- The tablet should not be crushed or broken.
Before taking Fincar 5 mg, it is best to take your doctor's advice regarding the drugs that may interact with Finasteride so that there are no health issues after consuming the medicine. You should also inform him if you are taking any over the counter products, including vitamin tablets or herbal medicines. Several medicines may interact with Finasteride. Some of them are singulair, nexium, St john’s wort, cymbalta, itraconazole, ketoconazole, fish oil, isoniazid, crestor, nefazodone, rifampin, nevirapine, rifabutin, etc.
Some common side effects of Fincar 5 mg which may be experienced include:
- Swelling in your hands or feet
- Swelling of face or lips
- Headache runny nose
- Difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- Rashes or itching
- Swelling or breast tenderness
- Nipple discharge
- Pain in testicles
- Breast lumps
- Skin rash
Talk to your doctor if any of these side effects persist for a longer duration or become troublesome.