|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.57||US$ 17.73||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.58||US$ 35.47||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.59||US$ 53.21||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Proscar|
Description of the drug
Finasteride is the active ingredient present in Fincar 5mg. This medicine is prescribed to those with male pattern baldness problems. You can buy Fincar 5mg online too.
Indications and Usage
The drug was originally used for the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia in men. Now it is also being used for hair loss treatment. It is not inappropriate for children or females as the tablets are absorbed through skin hence recommended only for men.
As per clinical studies, the drug works on hairline as well as crown area. But its effect can mostly be seen on the crown area. It is a FDA approved drug that is used to treat androgenic alopecia. Finasteride mainly works by stopping the conversion of testosterone into more potent androgen DHT. DHT is the hormone that is responsible for shrinking the hair follicle that eventually leads to baldness and hair loss.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be determined by the doctor after examine your situation and understanding the severity of the condition. Usually one tablet per day is prescribed for a period of three months. However, this may vary from case to case basis.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine should be adminiatured as per the instruction given by the doctors. It is to be taken with a glass of water with or without food. It is good to take the dose at the same time each day.
It is important to take the medicine regularly and not miss a dose for best results. However, in case of missed dose it should be taken as soon as you remember it. However, care should be taken not to take the missed dose close to the next dose.
Emergency attention should be sought in case of overdose of the medicine.
Forms and Strengths:
- Forms: Tablet
- Strength: 5 mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- You should not take this medicine if you are allergic to Finasteride. Before buying Fincar 5 mg online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Before taking the medicine consult your doctor and let him know if you are suffering from bladder muscle disorder, unable to urinate or suffering from liver disease.
- Women especially if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant must not consume this medicine. They should not even touch broken or crushed tablets.
- Consult your doctor if the problem is not solved or if it worsens even after consuming the medicine for significant period of time.
- The medicine should be taken for the prescribed period of time to get the desired results.
- The drug should not be shared with others.
- The tablet should not be crushed or broken.
Some common side effects which may be experienced include:
- Swelling in your hands or feet
- Swelling of face or lips
- Headache runny nose
- Difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- Rashes or itching
- Swelling or breast tenderness
- Nipple discharge
- Pain in testicles
- Breast lumps
- Skin rash
Before taking Finasteride, it is best to take the advice of your doctor regarding the drugs which may interact with Finasteride so that there are no health issues after consuming the medicine. You should also inform him if you are taking any medicines including vitamin tablets, OTC or herbal medicines. There are several medicines which may interact with Finasteride. Some of them have been provided below:
- St john’s Wort
- Fish oil
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Fincar 5 mg.
The medicine contains the active ingredient Finasteride, which functions by decreasing the DHT hormone in the body. The activity makes the prostate gland smaller that helps in relieving urinary problems.
Store the medicine in a clean and cool place away from moisture. It should also be kept away from children and pets.
It is manufactured by Cipla, an Indian pharmaceutical company.