Pleasure Pack (Manly 100 mg 40 Pills Ceebis 20 mg 40 Pills *Condom pack (7pcs)
US$ 100.00Generic For : -Active Ingredients :1 PackUS$ 100.00 US$ 131.25
The Blue Pill (Sildenafil)
Sildenafil is the most widely used pharmaceutical to have hit the market in the last three decades. Men with erectile dysfunction or ED most commonly use a Sildenafil brand to restore their erectile function. Buy sildenafil citrate from online pharmacy store to save money. It provides erection by relaxing the muscles in the walls of blood vessels in the penile region. The drug is safe to use in moderation.
Satisfaction with sexual experience is necessary for the evaluation of the impact of an erectile dysfunction drug. Sildenafil helps men who cannot achieve or sustain an erection due to ED. It is extremely beneficial in producing the erectile response to sexual stimulation. If there is no sexual arousal, your ED drug will not work. Buy Sildenafil citrate online to receive the medications at home without any hassle.
To have the right effect, the drug needs to be taken once in 24 hours. It may give some of the patient’s muscle aches and may interact with nitrate, which leads to a sudden drop in the patient’s blood pressure. When used to manage erection problems, patients are directed to take it thirty minutes an hour before their planned sexual activity. The effect of the drug will take longer to get into the body system if it is taken with high-calorie food.
How does Sildenafil work?
Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase5 enzyme inhibitor that works by relaxing and dilating the blood vessels in the lungs and also controls the blood flow in the penis.
Don’t use Sildenafil if:
- You are allergic to Sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- You have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to breastfeed
- You are taking nitrates in any form
- You have a heart disease or any other cardiac problems
- You have diabetes
- You have kidney problems or are suffering from severe bladder infection
- You take other medicines that contain Sildenafil or PDE5 inhibitors like Tadalafil or Vardenafil
How to take Sildenafil?
Never try to alter the doses without the physician’s consent. You can take the drug by swallowing the tablet with a glass of water. Make sure you don’t break or crush the tablet. Moreover, you can take Sildenafil if you are on a well-balanced calorie-controlled diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
When to take Sildenafil?
Typically, Sildenafil must be taken once a day and an hour before sexual activity. But, always consult your doctor before taking the medicine.
What should you do if you forget a dose?
If erectile dysfunction is the cause for taking Sildenafil, then you may likely miss a dose, as this medication is taken when needed because it’s not in your regular dosing schedule.
In addition, if you are taking Sildenafil for PAH, make sure to cover up the missed dose as soon as you remember it. In case, you are close to the next dose, skip the missed one and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not ever try to make up for a missed one by taking a double dose.
What if you overdose Sildenafil?
Overdosing Sildenafil may put you in a troublesome situation. You may require urgent medical help in this case. In case you overdose on the drug, rush to the nearest healthcare center or call your doctor immediately.
What are the side effects?
Side effects are common with every medicine, and the same applies to Sildenafil. Below are some of the side effects that are common while taking Sildenafil:
- Numbness, burning sensation, or tingling in the arms, hands, feet, or legs
- Muscle aches
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Having difficulty in identifying the difference between blue and green
- Sensitivity to light
You need to visit your doctor if these symptoms don’t go away.
Apart from the above-mentioned side effects, there are various other complications that can be severe. In case you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- Blurred vision
- Sudden severe loss of vision
- Loss of hearing
- Chest pain
- Ringing in ears
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Itching or burning during urination
- Worsening shortness of breath
- Painful erection or erection that lasts longer than 4 hours
Possible drug interactions:
There are various drugs that can interact with Sildenafil. Make sure to discuss all the medications you are taking or planning to take. Below are some of the following drugs that may interact with Sildenafil:
- Other impotence drugs like Vardenafil, Avanafil, and Tadalafil
- Blood Pressure drugs such as Amlodipine, Diltiazem, Quinidine, or others
- Antibiotics like Clarithromycin or Erythromycin
- Hepatitis C drugs like Boceprevir or Telaprevir
- HIV Drugs such as Ritonavir
- Antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
Apart from these medications ask your doctor to provide you with the whole list of drugs that need to be avoided while taking Sildenafil.
Important things to be taken care of:
- Follow the doctor’s recommendations
- Don’t ever use the expired drugs
- Never alter the drug dose
- Don’t let anyone to take your medication
- Avoid a high fat diet and alcohol