|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|4 + 4 Tablet/s Extra||US$ 2.85||US$ 11.40||
|20 + 20 Tablet/s Extra||US$ 1.65||US$ 33.0027%US$ 45.00||
|40 + 40 Tablet/s Extra||US$ 1.55||US$ 62.0029%US$ 87.00||
|50 + 50 Tablet/s Extra||US$ 1.52||US$ 76.0030%US$ 108.00||
|US Brand Name||Suhagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Suhagra 100 mg can treat erectile disorders if taken on the doctor’s recommendation. It is very affordable and known as the best erectile dysfunction drug to enjoy sexual life. It carries the same quality and effectiveness as Viagra has. Sildenafil citrate is the main active ingredient of Suhagra that improves male potency. An inability to create an erection is called erectile dysfunction or ED. Many men face this issue during their sexual intercourse with their partners. Dissatisfaction with sexual life leaves signification negative effect on couple’s life. But it doesn’t mean that if a man is unable to achieve an erection can’t indulge in sexual activity. Scientific medicines offer great pleasure in blue pills, and Suhagra 100 mg is one of them.
Suhagra 100 mg is a reliable medicine option and is specially designed to treat erectile issues in men. Suhagra is recommended for all men aged between 18 to 65 years. The drug act as soon as it is taken with a glass of water, it generates the erection on sexual arousal. The medication improves blood supply and circulation of the penis, man’s libido goes high to create a sensational and harder erection after sexual intercourse. Taking Suhagra without a doctor’s consultation is not advisable.
Suhagra 100 mg is not recommended if you:
- Are allergic to Sildenafil or other components of the drug.
- Are taking medicines containing nitrates
- Suhagra is not recommended to you if you are a heart patient. Sexual activity requires a lot of stamina as it gives stress to your body, particularly the heart. Before consuming Suhagra, it is advisable to undergo a heart check-up to ensure that you are healthy for making passionate love.
- Men under the age of 18 or women are strictly not allowed to consume this pill.
Talk to your physician if you experience any of the following conditions:
- Heart problem
- If you had a stroke less than 6 months ago)
- blood pressure issue (high or low)
- severe vision disorders
- kidney or liver disorders
- Are allergic to the ingredient of the drug
- penis deformity
- Intake of any other medication
Like any other drug, Suhagra 100 mg pill can also cause a number of side effects. Usually, its side effects are not much strong and do not stay long. Some reported side effects are:
- Headaches and dizziness
- Redness and hot flashes
- Blurry vision
- Nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Heart Palpitations