Vardenafil is widely known by men today as an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction or ED. An erection problem is very common in males over the age of 40, it is experienced by millions all over the world each year and is defined as the inability to achieve or sustain an erection for satisfactory sexual performance. Prefer consulting a healthcare specialist before you buy vardenafil. The drug has proven to effectively and safely restore erectile function in men. It is a tested and well-tolerated ED drug that helps men gain and sustain an erection during intercourse. Though it has been seen to cause several side effects, most male users find Vardenafil's benefits greatly outweigh the negative consequences.
The benefits of Vardenafil include achieving an erection, maintaining an erection throughout sexual intercourse, achieving a fuller harder erection to enjoy sexual activity, and achieving orgasm during intercourse. The ED drug enhances the circulation of blood to the penis, creating a long-lasting, harder erection. Buy Vardenafil to improve your sexual performance. Which dosage is best for you depends on your condition. As with many other medications, Vardenafil does not work equally for every man. Some may find its lowest dose effective while in other cases the higher dose may effective.
What is Vardenafil and how it works?
Vardenafil is a drug typically used to treat male sexual function problems. It works by relaxing the muscles and increasing the blood flow to the penis to help a man in keeping an erection during intercourse. Vardenafil does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, so you need to practice "safe sex" using various protections.
Important information about Vardenafil:
Below is some imperative information that should be kept in mind. These are as follows:
- If you are using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, avoid taking Vardenafil because it may cause a sudden and severe decrease in blood pressure.
- In case you experience sudden vision loss, stop using Vardenafil and immediately get emergency medical help.
- You need medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours because prolonged erection can damage the penis.
When should you avoid taking Vardenafil?
There are various health conditions when you should avoid Vardenafil. These are as follows:
- Liver or kidney problems
- Irregular heartbeats and coronary heart disease
- Ulcers in stomach
- Hereditary degenerative eye disorders
- A physical deformity of the penis like Peyronie's disease
It has been reported that the use of Vardenafil can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye and may cause sudden vision loss. However, the condition occurred in a small number of people who had diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye problems. Sudden vision loss cases also occur in those who smoke or are over 50 years old.
How much to take Vardenafil?
For taking Vardenafil, you need to follow your doctor’s instructions. Your doctor may start your medication from an average dose as per your condition and may increase or decrease the dosage depending upon your response. Additionally, Vardenafil can be taken with or without food. One thing you should keep in mind is that Vardenafil should not be taken more than once every 24 hours.
What are the strengths available?
You can easily avail Vardenafil from our website in the following strengths:
- Vardenafil tablets 20 mg
- Vardenafil oral jelly 20 mg
How should I take Vardenafil?
Your doctor will advise you on how you can take this drug. Moreover, you can also follow the directions mentioned on the prescription label. Make sure you don’t take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for a longer period than recommended.
- Vardenafil is usually taken about 60 minutes before the sexual activity
- It can be taken with or without food
To take an orally disintegrating Vardenafil tablet you need to follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Remove the tablet from the sachet and place it in your mouth
- Do not swallow the whole tablet
- Allow it to dissolve in your mouth without chewing
How long should it be taken?
Don’t adjust the dose of Vardenafil unless your physician advises you to do so.
What if you miss the dose?
You have to take Vardenafil as prescribed and once a day, so there is no chance of missing a dose.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
Since, you need to take Vardenafil once a day if prescribed, the chances of overdosing are very limited. In case you overconsume Vardenafil rush to your doctor immediately to avoid any outrageous consequences.
What to avoid while taking Vardenafil?
There are certain limitations while taking Vardenafil you have to avoid grapefruit and its juice, as it may interact with the drug which may lead to unwanted side effects. Additionally, you may be advised to avoid drinking alcohol while you are on this medication, as it can increase certain side effects.
Side effects of Vardenafil:
Side effects are common with every medicine, and the same applies to Vardenafil. Some of the possible side effects of this drug include the following:
- Memory loss
- Irregular heartbeat
- Decrease or loss of vision
- Changes in vision
- Buzzing in the ears
- Severe or persistent dizziness
- Pain in chest
Apart from the side effects mentioned above, there are other side effects that may be mild. These are as follows:
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach disturbances
What are the drugs that may interact with Vardenafil?
Below are various medications that should be avoided while you are taking Vardenafil:
- Medications used for erectile dysfunction
- Antibiotics like Clarithromycin and Erythromycin
- Antifungal medications including Itraconazole and Ketoconazole
- Drugs used to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder like Alfuzosin, Terazosin, Doxazosin, Prazosin, and Silodosin.
Things to be taken care of:
- Always take the medicines as prescribed or directed
- Don’t ever use the expired drugs
- Avoid using grapefruit and grapefruit juice as it may interact with Vardenafil and can cause serious adverse effects
- Store the medicine in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and light