Acid reducers like Ranitidine and Famotidine are histamine-2 blockers that work by decreasing the acid produced in stomach. These are widely prescribed by the doctors to treat and prevent stomach and intestinal ulcers. Acid reducers are also used to treat the conditions like Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, Gastro-esophageal reflux disease or GERD and other conditions in which the stomach acid flows into the esophagus and causes heartburn.
Ailments, acid reducers are used for:
Acid reducers are especially given in the following conditions such as:
Acid reducers target the histamine receptors present in the stomach. These work by suppressing the gastric acid production and volume, and hydrogen ion concentration. This way, acid reducers decrease the acidic levels in the stomach and keep the person away from heartburn.
Causes of stomach problems:
Acidity is a common but infrequent problem in many people. Several health problems and lifestyle habits can invite acidity. Pregnancy sometimes can cause acidity problems due to the extra pressure laid by the foetus on the internal organs like stomach.
Many other causes of acid reflux problems are avoidable these are as follows:
1. Obesity 2. Habit of having too much spicy food 3. Smoking habit 4. Asthma medications 5. High salt intake 6. Too much use of medicinal pills like sedatives and painkillers 7. Low dietary fibre intake 8. Low amount of physical activity
Signs of stomach acidity and gaseous troubles of stomach:
Acidity can be easily identified if you feel symptoms like heart burn or nausea. Although acid reflux is a harm less condition, still some of the persisitent problems of acid reflux can produce following symptoms:
• Bloating • Hiccups • Weight loss • Rigurtition • Dry persistent cough • Hoarseness or sore throat • Chest or abdominal problem • asthma or recurrent pneumonia • Throat problem or laryngitis • Dental erosion • Bad breath • Wheezing etc.
All people might not feel the same symtoms of acidity but the above mentioned problems are common that you face as a sign of acid reflux or acidity.
Adverse effects of the problem:
There are certain complication that may arise if you don’t get over the acidity problems despite changes in lifestyle and dietary patterns. An uncontrolled acid reflux can create certain complications like:
• Oesophagitis • Esophageal bleeding • Ulcers and barrets oesophagus • Oesophageal cancer risk is increased
It is very necessary to treat and recover from the GERD or Acid reflux problems to avoid any serious complications.
Acid reflux is a preventable condition, for which the healthy tips are:
• Do not consume spicy food • Consume more fruits and vegetables • Have smaller fraction of food items • Avoid smoking • Stay away from stress and tension • Consume more fruits and vegetables etc. • Avoid nsaids and steroids • Do not eat anything for the time period near to sleep(2 hour gap should be maintatined between last meal and bedtime)
Common Acid reducer medicines:
A few acid reducer medicines are as follows:
• Pantaloc • Vomistop • Famocid • Aciloc
Buy these acid reducer products online from reputed pharmacies. Our website launches variour offers at regular intervals, so make use of the discounts and buy your drugs at affordable prices .
Myths and facts:
Myth: Do not consume proteins
Fact: You need not to avoid protein, just say no to animal protein. you can always include tofu, soy proteins and foods like hummus in your diet.
Myth: Avoid taking caffeine in the form of tea and coffee
Fact: There is no need to crave for your cup of tea as you opt for green tea or herbal tea instead of milk tea and coffee.
Diagnosis of acid reflux problem or GERD:
Diagnosis of acidity is very easily done by the doctor after examining your symptoms. If inspite of your numerous attempts of changing your diet and lifestyle is nohealping you at all then you must be having GERD. A specialist of stomach problems or gastroenterologist can suggest various tests to clarify the problem, including:
• Oesophageal manometry • pH monitoring • Endoscopy • Barium swallow (oesophagram): to check the narrow oesophagus for any kind of ulcers or problems • Biopsy (taking a small tissue sample for laboratory analysis) can also be done during endoscopy to check the samples of tissues under a microscope
Treatment of acid reflux problem:
The treatment option is considered for the people who have repeated experience of acid reflux disease. The main treatment is with the help of proton pump inhibitors. The acid reflux can be treated by using the acid reducer drugs. The drug works by reducing the production of acid in the stomach by targeting the histamine receptors in the stomach. There are various antacids and other OTC drugs designed for those people who experience infrequent acidity problems.
In some rare and extreme cases, GERD disease can cause severe health problems and can be unresponsive to the treatments taken for the problem in the form of fundolipcation. There are many acid reducer drugs and you can buy these from various onlines sites. Buy reliable acid reducer medicines online from reliablerxpharmacy.com.
Steps to improve the health:
Some food items can help to improve the condition like:
• Oatmeal • Fennel • Ginger • Chicken and turkey • Basil • Parsley • Asparagus • Rice and causcous etc.
To improve the condition of stomach health you can also rely on the following tips:
• Avoid eating acidity causing food items such as sodas, chocolates, caffeines and onions etc. • Finish your dinner atleast two hour prior you hit the bed • Eat in smaller proportions slowly • Keep a check on those food items that can cause acidity and stop including them in your diet. • Do not smoke as it is known to trigger stomach problems • Wear clothes that do not put pressure on your stomach, so keep aside all those tight fit jeans and dresses
Important thing to know:
• Always take the medicines as prescribed or directed • Don’t ever use the expired drugs • Avoid consumption of alcohol while you are on acid reducers • Store medicine at the room temperature • Keep the drugs away from extreme temperatures. • Always consult your pharmacist about the proper disposal of the drug • Make sure to keep a complete record of all the dosages you have taken and medicines taking along with this drug