Panlipase Lipase 25000 Unit Protease 62500 Unit Amylase 74700 Unit
US$ 1.44Generic For : CreonActive Ingredients : Pancrelipase DR10 Capsule/sUS$ 19.00
Antihelminthic drugs are those that are used to treat the infection caused by helminths or worms. The infection caused by worms is most common and serious in poor or developing countries. The distribution of these diseases is determined by factors like climate, hygiene, diet, and exposure to vectors. ‘Helminths’ is a word that is derived from the Greek language where the word means “worms”. These are multicellular eukaryotic animals living free in soil and water having digestive, circulatory, nervous, excretory, and reproductive systems.
There are two major forms of helminths:
Nematodes also known as roundworm consist of:
• Major intestinal worms also known as soil-transmitted helminths
• Filarial worms that cause lymphatic filariasis (LF) and onchocerciasis
Platyhelminths also known as flatworm comprises of
• Flatworms include the flukes such as trematodes
• Tapeworm also known as the cestodes such as the pork tapeworm that causes cysticercosis
The most common helminthiasis is caused by infection with intestinal helminths, ascariasis, trichuriasis, and hookworm, followed by schistosomiasis and LF.
Causes of parasitic worm infections /helminthiasis:
The helminth eggs enter the body through various transmission routes. It is a contagious infection that can be caught by various things such as food, water, air, pets, and toilet seats. Once it enters the body, it will hatch itself and keep on multiplying.
In developing countries, there are poor sanitation conditions as people defecate in public streams and water sources. So this leads to increased spreading of parasitic worms. Substandard housing, homelessness, and drug use all lead to the same unsanitary conditions that cause helminth infections.
Signs and Symptoms:
Symptoms vary on the type of infection. Some of the commonly experienced symptoms by a patient are as follows:
• Subcutaneous nodules
• Abdominal pain
Adverse effects of the problem:
Some relentless symptoms are seen in very severe worm infections, and they are:
• Pain in muscles or joints
• Having skin irritation
• Grinding of teeth during sleep
• Food poisoning
• Stiff bowel due to unrestrained worm growth inside it
You can do the following:
• Don’t come in contact with soil or infected water directly
• Don’t come in contact with soil having remains of human faecal matter
• Take extra care of children
• Good hygiene and sanitization practice
• Wear footwears and never walk bare foot
• Clean vegetables before cooking
Some common antihelminthic drugs available on our website are:
• Banocide forte
• Distocide etc.
Buy these antihelminthic medicines online at very cheap rates from trusted online pharmacies like reliablerxpharmacy.com
Myths and facts:
Myth: Unhygienic is the only way to get infected
Fact: An easy way to get infected is being dirty but if a clean person comes in direct contact with an infected surface then also worm infection can take place
Myth: adults do not get helminthiasis, only children do
Facts: Most common sufferers of worm infection are small kids, but adults have also some chances of getting infected with worms if they come in direct contact with infected things.
Diagnosis of parasitic worm infections:
In heavy infestation, the worm could be found while coughing and vomiting, and it comes through another opening like the mouth or nostrils. A stool test would be done to find worms in the stool after two months of ingestion. If you are infected with a male worm, there will not be any eggs. Then a blood test can also be done to find the presence of an increased number of white blood cells called eosinophils. Abdominal X-rays can also be used to detect the disease.The heavy infection can also be determined by placing a still camera inside our body known as an endoscopy.
Treatment for parasitic worm infections:
Antihelminthics are drugs that are used to treat infections with parasitic worms. It includes flatworms, tapeworms, and round worm’s infestation. They act by damaging or killing directly the worm. Some paralyze the worm and interfere with the metabolism:
• Albendazole, Thiabendazole & Mebendazole – they act by paralyzing the parasitic worm by preventing microtubule polymerization and make it unable to reproduce. It shows rapid absorption and is excreted in urine. It is contraindicated in pregnancy, liver, and renal insufficiency. It is recommended in nematode infections such as hookworm, and trichinella spiral. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea are the common associated side effects.
• Praziquantel – is given in Schistosoma as it contracts the parasites and makes them paralyzed. It is well absorbed orally and is contraindicated in Ocular cysticercosis. It is given in trematodes and cestodes infections
• Ivermectin – is usually extracted from the soil of actinomycete Streptomyces avermitilis. It has an antinematodal activity that interferes with the neural transmission of the parasite and hinders its infestation process. It is used in the treatment of scabies and several parasitic nematodes and river blindness
• Diethylcarbamazine – inhibits the acetylcholine transmission and paralysis the worm thus reduces the ability of larvae to remain intact on the host. The worm is expelled through a peristaltic activity of the host. It shows excellent oral absorption and gets widely distributed in the body compartments including the brain. It is contraindicated in patients with chronic brain disorders and cases of impaired renal failure. It is a drug of choice for filariasis and is given in round and pinworm infections
• Niclosamide: the energy factory of the parasitic worms is destroyed with this drug, but it has a few side effects like nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea
• Nitazoxanide - is a pyruvate ferredoxin oxidoreductase inhibitor, and acts as a broad spectrum of protozoa and helminths in intestinal tract infections.
You can buy these antiworm drugs online, apart from various other drugs, at very cheap rates from our trustworthy website.
Steps to improve the health:
One of the best ways to get rid of undigested waste in the body is to maintain personal hygiene. There is an utmost need to keep your internal system clean. Wash hands before eating, avoid eating raw fish and meat, and take a good healthy diet. There are natural ways, by which one can detoxify the waste in our body such as the intake of garlic relieves Ascaris; pumpkin seeds help in a cleaning of the gastrointestinal tract.
Drinking purified water and a healthy diet is the way to clean your system. Eat food rich in Probiotics (beneficial bacteria) which helps in the healing of infected intestine and balances the bacteria in your body.
Diets that contain Probiotics are as follows:
• Miso soup
• Kimchi salad
• Soy milk
• Fermented tea
Important thing to know:
Ascariasis, Trichuriasis, Hookworm, Enterobiasis, Strongyloidiasis, Filariasis, And Trichinosis, are the names of a few helminthic are known to cause health issues. About 60 species of roundworms parasitize humans. According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), in 2005 about 0.807-1.221 billion humans had Ascariasis.
What is the best time to take an antiworm tablet?
For best results, one must take antiworm medicine on an empty stomach (two hours after dinner or early in the morning.
What is the most effective antiworm medication?
Albendazole is effective in treating infections caused by worms. It keeps the worm from absorbing sugar, which causes the worm to lack energy and die.
How often can I take worm medicine?
To treat hookworm, roundworm, and whipworm in adults and children above two years of age, one should take it two times a day for three consecutive days. The antiworm treatment should be repeated in three weeks.
What are commonly prescribed antiworm medicines?
Albendazole and mebendazole are common types of medicine for treating worms. Albendazole is an FDA-approved medicine for treating a variety of parasitic worm infections. Mebendazole is commonly prescribed for threadworms, roundworms, whipworms, and hookworms.
How long do antiworm medicines take to work?
Generally, an antiworm medication begins to work immediately; it may take several days to destroy all the worms and eliminate the infection from the body.
Are Anthelmintics safe?
Anthelmintics are considered safe and generally tolerated when used as directed.
What eliminates worm infections fast?
Mebendazole treats threadworm infection by preventing the threadworms from absorbing sugar, which means the worm should die within a few days.
Can we buy antiworm medications online in the USA?
Reliablerxpharmacy is the most convenient way to buy Anthelmintic and anti-worm online in the USA.
How can I get anthelminthis without the doctor?
The online platform helps you access healthcare more easily. An online healthcare provider can review your medical history, check your symptoms, and prescribe the treatment.