Cancer is a non-communicable disease condition affecting the people in worldwide and causes millions of death. In this, there is an uncontrolled division of cells. They keep on multiplying to form tumors that further interfere with normal functioning of the body.
There are two types of tumors one is Benign tumor lacks the power of penetration and doesn’t invade other neighboring tissues, and another one is malignant that are rapidly growing and gets spreads to other parts of the body organs. It can also be classified into four types i.e.:
• Carcinoma- cancers of the organs like lung, liver and stomach cancer • Sarcoma - cancers of the muscles, cartilage, and connective tissues • Lymphoma- Cancers of the lymphatic organs such as thymus and spleen • Leukemia- cancer of the blood and bone marrow
Causes of Cancer:
There is no exact underlying cause of the disease. There are 200 types of Cancer each of them is having the specific cause. There are certain factors that increase the person’s susceptibility towards the disease:
• Genetic tendency and family history • Obesity and disease condition like ulcerative colitis • Age factor • Exposure to certain viruses and toxic chemicals • Cigarette smoking • Chronic consumption of Alcohol • High-fat diet
Signs and Symptoms:
Signs and symptoms vary and purely dependent on the types of cancer and its origin. Typical symptoms are:
• Unusual bleeding or discharge • Formation of unusual lumps • Cough • Indigestion • Persistent headache • Pain • Moles • Weight loss
A person may feel chronic pain in bones, consistent fatigue, nausea, unexplained body loss.
Adverse effects of the problem:
The adverse effects of cancer on the patients are related to the pain and symptoms associated. Although the person with cancer is often considered as untouchable due to the myth following it spreading and the disease being contagious. But its is not true. Cancer is not a contagious problem.
By implementing few lifestyle changes can reduce the chances of any Cancer.
Avoid intake of tobacco and toxic chemicals. Don’t expose yourself to harmful radiations. Stay away from certain viruses and pathogens. Do regular work out of 30 minutes. Eat the balanced diet and increase the intake of fiber content. Inculcate antioxidant-rich diet that helps in nourishing the cells and boosts our immunity. Foods having antioxidant properties in it are as follows:
• Grapefruit, orange, blueberries and strawberries • Turmeric, spinach, and broccoli • Walnuts, hazelnuts, and almonds • Fishes like tuna, salmon, and mackerel
Common Anti-Cancer Medicines:
The common anticancer medicines available on online pharmaceutical sites that you can buy online from various reputed pharmamcies are:
Myth: having more sugar in your diet can make cancer worse
Fact: this is not true as there is no study to prove this myth. However, if a high-calorie diet is taken, then it can cause obesity and can contribute to the risks of cancers associated with extreme weight gain.
Myth: Cancer is infectious
Fact: Cancer is not an infectious disease and cannot spread easily from one person to another. The only case when cancer can spread is through transplantation of an infected cancerous tissue to another person.
Diagnosis of Cancer disease:
There is the wide array of methods for diagnosing cancer. General test series include the following tests:
• Biopsy of tumor • Bone marrow biopsy • Complete blood count • CT Scan • Bone marrow biopsy • MRI or Magnetic resonance imaging • Liver function test • X-rays • endoscopy examinations
The above given tests are done so that he can identify the abnormalities that may point towards cancer. To confirm the identification of most cancers, a biopsy is necessary to be done in which a tissue sample is separated from the supposed tumor and then it is observed microscopically to identify the presence of cancer cells.
Treatment for Cancers disease:
There are some strategies to control the growth of cancerous cells. It depends upon the location and stage of the tumor. 30% of Cancer is curable if detected in the early stage. Proper medication, healthy diet, care and positive thinking can prolong patient’s lifespan.
Types of therapeutic regimen available for the treatment of Cancer are mentioned below:
• Surgery for the removal of cancerous tissues and the adjoining normal tissues so as so completely remove the infected tissues from the body. • Radiation therapy to kill the cancer cells by the damaging the DNA. • Chemotherapy with antimetabolites & alkylating agents • Targeted therapy: • Immunotherapy • Hormonal therapy • Angiogenesis inhibitors
The cancer drug is available online, where you can buy these anticancer drugs online. The drugs used for the treatment act by killing the infected cell, but it has some of the following side effects also. Some common side effects of such sturdy medicines are depression, fatigue, and hair loss etc.
Steps to improve the health:
Numerous deaths due to cancer can be avoided if a cancer patient takes the complete treatment ro the cancer and also maintains a healthy lifestyle. following tips might prove helpful:
• Quit smoking • Stay away from alcohol and other toxic substances • Stay away from harmful radiations • Maintain healthy weight • Take a balanced diet of foods having antioxidants like grapefruit, orange, blueberries • Stay active and do daily exercise • Complete your drug dose
Important thing to know:
Some of the important facts related to cancer disease are:
• Cancer is considered to be one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality worldwide • In The US, each year about 1.5 million people are diagnosed with cancer each year • There are some vaccines available for the HPV and liver cancer risks; these cancer vaccines can provide the preventive measurement of certain cancers like cervical, vaginal and vulvular cancers. • The most common sites of cancer in men are lung, prostate, and colon cancer • The common cancer sites in women are breast, colon, rectum, lung and cervix