|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|28 Tablet/s||US$ 2.68||US$ 75.08||
|56 Tablet/s||US$ 2.68||US$ 150.15||
|84 Tablet/s||US$ 2.68||US$ 225.23||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Arimidex|
Description of the drug
Anastrozole is the main active ingredient present in Altraz– 1 mg Tablet. Anastrozole is a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor. This drug is used in women after menopause (the end of monthly menstrual periods) in order to treat breast cancer along with other treatments, such as surgery and radiation.
Indications and Usage
This medicine is used in the treatment of certain types of kidney stones and gout. It is also used to decrease levels of uric acid in people who are taking cancer treatment.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition, therefore, it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Altraz is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Anastrozoleis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Altraz– 1 mg Tablet
- Arimidex-1 mg
- Anastrozole should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman.
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
- Do not use this drug if you have not yet reached to menopause.
- The use of drug is contraindicated men and children.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Anastrozole cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Altraz-1mg Tablets online, one should do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who are having a bleeding disorders, should take the consultation of your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Patients who are having osteoporosis should consult their doctor before taking this medicament.
- This medication should be avoided by patients with kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients with liver disorders should consult their doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients having a history of any skin reaction problem such as rash, hives, then firstly you should discuss about this problem with your doctor before starting this course of medicine.
- Patients should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Patients who are having a high blood pressure problem, must take consultation with your doctor prior taking this medicine.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Hot flashes
- Sore throat
- Back pain
- Mood changes
- Trouble breathing
- Redness of a skin
- Unusual weakness
- Dry mouth
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Anastrozole:
- Vaginal ring
- Estrogen cream
- Vaginal suppositories
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Birth control pills
Inform your doctor about your medical history and get the full list of drugs that may have the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Anastrozole.
Altrazcomprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Anastrozole. It is in a group of drug known as nonsteriodal aromatase inhibitors. It works by reducing the amount of estrogen that body makes. This decreases the chances for cancer to spread.
Anastrozole tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not keep this medicine in a refrigerator. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Tabletopened
Altraz– 1 mg is manufactured by Alkem pharmaceutical, India. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Altraz– 1 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.