|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.40||US$ 12.00||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.33||US$ 20.0017%US$ 24.00||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.28||US$ 25.0031%US$ 36.00||
|US Brand Name||Propecia|
Finpecia 1 mg treats male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia, a very common hair problem amongst men that affects about 70% of the male population. It contains Minoxidil as the active ingredient, which increases hair growth on the scalp and prevents further hair loss. Men suffering from androgenetic alopecia experience thinning of the hair on the scalp. This often results in a receding hairline or balding on the top of the head. In some men, hair loss symptoms begin during their 20s and become more prominent with age. Once hair loss has occurred over a long time, the hair loss may not be reversible. Male pattern baldness is believed to be caused by family history and the production of a particular male hormone called dihydrotestosterone or DHT. Men suffering from the hair loss condition tend to have more DHT in the balding area of the scalp than in other parts, resulting in increased hair loss. Finasteride specifically lowers the levels of DHT in the scalp, thus stopping the further hair loss in men.
Usually, the recommended dose is one tablet each day. However, it is best to consult a doctor who will decide on the dose after examining you thoroughly. It is advisable not to take more or less than the quantity that has been prescribed. The medicine is usually prescribed for three months. One needs to take medicine regularly for the specified period to see the results.
Take medicine with a glass full of water. One can take it before or after consuming food.
- Visit a dermatologist and tell him/her about all the medicines you are currently taking so that there is no interaction.
- Let the doctor know if you are allergic to Finasteride. He should also be informed if you suffer from any bladder muscle disorder, liver disease or are unable to urinate.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, you should not consume the medicine as it may harm the baby. It is best to seek advice from the doctor regarding this.
- The tablet should not be crushed or broken.
- You must continue with the prescribed time so that hair growth can work well.
- If the condition persists or worsens even after taking medicine for a long, fix an appointment with the doctor to find out the possible causes and remedies.
Even though it may be rare, some people may get severe or life-threatening side effects when taking the drug. Inform your doctor or get immediate medical help if you develop the following signs and symptoms:
Signs of an allergic reaction like rash, itching, hives, peeling skin, wheezing, tightness in the chest or throat, trouble swallowing or talking, unusual hoarseness, or swelling of the lips, face, tongue, or throat. Individuals taking oral Finpecia experience depression, dizziness, enlarged breasts, a lump in the breast, soreness or pain, or nipple discharge.