|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.77||US$ 23.33||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.77||US$ 46.67||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.78||US$ 70.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Zofran|
Description of the drug
Ondansetron is the main active ingredient present in Emeset – 8 mg Tablet. Ondansetron is a selective serotonin receptor antagonist and is an effective remedy to emesis. It stops the chemicals in the body that stimulates nausea and vomiting. It is widely used to prevent the emesis in the patients of surgery or undergoing chemotherapy.
Indications and Usage
Ondansetron is used for preventing nausea and vomiting that may be caused by surgery or by medicine to treat cancer that is chemotherapy or radiation.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Emeset is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double dose to make up for the missed one.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Ondansetronis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Emeset – 8 mg Tablet
- Emeset – 4 mg Tablet
- Ondansetron should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Ondansetron cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Emeset -8mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having electrolyte imbalance problems must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of slow heart rate, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a sick sinus syndrome should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have an imbalance acid base balance in your body, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older age people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
- Dry mouth
- Low sugar level in your blood
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Ondansetron:
- Arsenic trioxide
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Ondansetron. s
Emeset comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Ondansetron. It belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-emetics which inhibit serotonin. It works in the small intestine and the part of the brain that controls vomiting or nausea.
Ondansetron tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Emeset – 8 mg is manufactured by Cipla Limited. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Emeset – 8 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.