|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|4 Tablet/s||US$ 3.47||US$ 13.86||
|20 Tablet/s||US$ 3.15||US$ 63.06||
|40 Tablet/s||US$ 2.15||US$ 86.0028%US$ 120.12||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.89||US$ 113.4037%US$ 180.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Lovegra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Lovegra is a sexual dysfunction drug developed significantly for ladies. It gives sexual satisfaction to women seeking for ultimate pleasure. The medicine is scientifically formulated in such a way that it can be used to satisfy the sexual urge in women. It includes clinically proven and tested ingredient. Lovegra contains Sildenafil citrate as the active ingredient which is 100% safe to use. You must have heard about Viagra pills which are well known for increasing sex power in men. This drug is another type of viagra which includes Sildenafil to treat sexual dysfunction in women. The medication gives you expected results.
Uses & Indications
Lovegra is specially designed for women to combat sexual issues in women, particularly FSAD (Female sexual dysfunction) or FSAD (Female sexual arousal disorder). These female sexual conditions involve low libido, decreased sexual stimulation, lubrication trouble, low sexual desire, inability to reach orgasm etc.
Lovegra or Womengra boosts sex drive, increases sexual desire, speed up stimulation to reach orgasm and raises the intensity of the sexual act. The medication guarantees more enjoyment and satisfaction.
Working of the drug
Lovegra tablets are made of Sildenafil citrate, a popular key component of sexual dysfunction drugs. It begins working within 30 to 25 minutes of taking it and quickly absorb into the bloodstream to improve the level of sensitivity in the vaginal area. This improved level of sensitivity naturally enhances the lubrication and help women get rid of vaginal dryness. It is a perfect pill to experience the immense sexual pleasure that leads ahead to the orgasm.
Dosage & Administration
The most conventional quantity suggested for Womengra is 100 mg. But it is always suggested to have an appropriate approval with a healthcare specialist about the correct doses of Sildenafil. Generally, the pills should be taken an hour before sexual activity. Ensure that you maintain at least a 24-hour gap before you take the second pill. You can continue taking it as long as your healthcare expert prescribes you to do.
The sexual dysfunction pill should be combined with a well-balanced, calorie controlled diet.
Side Effects Lovegra
Scientists have concluded some mild to major side effects associated with the use of Womengra pills. The minor ones include a headache, blocked nostril, moderate nausea, and facial redness, etc. These side effects usually end up after a few hours, if have not disappeared don’t take the stress, these can be dealt with quickly. Some major adverse effects of this pill incorporate blurred vision and hearing inability. During the condition, one must seek immediate medical help right away.
Interactions with other drugs
Certain medications can negatively interact with these Sildenafil pills and increase the risk of severe health problems. So, it is always necessary to consult your health care specialist about these medications:
- Anti-impotence drugs like Tadalafil and vardenafil
- Antibiotic medications such as Erythromycin, clarithromycin, and others
- Antifungal drugs like itraconazole
- Blood pressure drugs like quinidine, diltiazem, and amlodipine
Do & Don’t with Lovegra Pills
- Take the pill only when you intend to indulge in a sexual act.
- Swallow the tablet with water 30 to 45 minutes before sexual intercourse. A woman is not supposed to exceed the recommended dose which is 100 mg.
- Make you don’t combine your sexual dysfunction drug with fatty foods, alcohol or tobacco products.
- Avoid taking the pill if you have a history of the liver. Kidney, heart, or any severe health condition.
- Never combine Sildenafil pills with nitrate-based formulations or other medications used to treat sexual disorders.
- It is recommended to have a prescription before purchasing Lovegra tablets.