|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 39.41||US$ 39.41||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 39.41||US$ 118.24||
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 39.42||US$ 236.49||
|Strength||2.5 ml (0.004%)|
|Manufacturer||Alcon Laboratories Inc, INDIA|
Travoprost eye drop is prescribed for the treatment of glaucoma and hypertension that is developed in the eye. This drug is also used to treat other complications associated with glaucoma like blurred vision, loss of vision, itching in the eye, swollen, and bulging out eyes. Travoprost can prevent but cannot completely cure ocular hypertension. This drug can be used along with other medications but under the strict supervision of your doctor.
Travatan 2.5 ml is an eye drop that contains Travoprost as the main active ingredient. It is an ophthalmic fluid solution for tropical usage. This drug belongs to a class of synthetic medication and acts as a potent analogue of prostaglandin. Travoprost reduces the pressure built up in the eye by allowing the efflux of extra fluid from the eyes.
The recommended dose is one drop in the affected eye. Use the eye drop in both eyes if your ophthalmologist has prescribed it to you; use it for as long as your ophthalmologist has instructed you to. Contact your doctor before giving this medicine to patients below 12 years of age. The dose should be adjusted gradually within one to two months but after taking advice from your doctor.
Only use Travatan for dropping in your eye.
-Hold the bottle near your eye, tilt your head, pull down your eyelid and gently squeeze the bottle to release one drop of the ophthalmic suspension into the eye. After using the eye drop, keep the eyes closed for at least a minute.
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. Travoprost can cross the placental barrier and result in intra-uterine foetus deaths, immature, and premature births
- Please consult your doctor before taking Travoprost tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Please use this drug as prescribed and instructed. Any alteration in the dosage without informing your doctor can be life-threatening
- Avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages if you are taking this medicine. If alcohol is consumed along with Travoprost drug, it may alter the effectiveness of the drug
- Make sure to consult your doctor before giving this medicine to children under the age of 12 years. Travoprost can harm infants
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking may cause an increase in the metabolism of your body if you are already taking this medicine
- Special care should be taken by the diabetic patient who is taking this medicine. Make sure to take only the dose that your doctor has prescribed. Travoprost may cause it a little difficult to control the normal blood sugar levels
Side effects of Travatan 2.5 ml include eye pain, itch eye, eye irritation, dry eye, changes in the color of the iris, and eye discomfort. Most of these side effects resolve within a few days. In case any of these persist or become troublesome.