Duova Inhaler 9mcg + 6mcg (200 mdi)
Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Duova Inhaler|
|Strength||9mcg + 6mcg (200 mdi) Inhaler|
|Generic Name||Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate|
Description of the drug
Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate is the main active drug present in Duova 9 mcg + 6 mcg Inhaler. Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate is available in a metered dose inhalers dosage forms. This dosage form gives you the targeted delivery of the drug at the site of action, which is also known as “Puffers”. This combination is an effective anticholinergic medication that provides symptomatic relief and prevents Asthma, Chronic bronchitis and chronic disorders of pulmonary glands.
Indications and Usage
Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarateis is prescribed to relieve breathlessness in patients suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD; long standing lung disease that causes shortness of breath and coughing). It is also used treatment of wheezing, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties caused by asthma.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Duova is available in the form of a Inhaler. Before use, mouth piece should be checked for its hygine, it should be cleaned. Remove the cap and hold the Inhaler upright, shake the Inhaler and Put the mouthpiece into the mouth and hold tightly with your lips then press down on the Inhaler to release the medicine as you start to breathe in slowly for 3 to 5 seconds. Hold your breath for 10 seconds to allow medicine to go deeply into your lungs. Repeat the procedure if it is prescribed.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose of any medicine will cause you adverse effect, sometimes it may be poisonous too. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Duova - 9 mcg + 6 mcgInhaler
- Duova – 18 mcg Rotacaps
- Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant women, or to whom who are planning to get pregnant in near future.
- Breastfeeding mother must not take this medicament, as there is a possibility of passing this drug through breast milk.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Duova Inhaler online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having tuberculosis, must inform your doctor befor taking this medicament.
- Patients who suffers from narrow angle glaucoma, must inform your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients if having a cystic fibrosis, must consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a prostate related problem, must consult your doctor prior taking this drug.
- Patients who have a problem of any heart or cardiovascular disease, then inform doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having any severe kidney problem, must consult your doctor prior taking this drug.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Pateints who suffered from low level of potassium in the blood should avoid taking this medicament.
- Patients who suffers from overactive thyroid, should avoid using this medication.
- Patients who have a any type of bladder problem then its better to consult your doctor and then start this medication.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the old aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or resists for a longer period of time.
- Dry cough
- Chest pain
- Throat irritation
- Painful urination
- Urinary tract infection
- Muscles cramp
- Irregular heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Mental confusion
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate
- Ipratropium bromide
Inform your doctor about your medical history and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Duova inhaler
Duova inhaler comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate. Tiotropium is an anticholinergic agent. It works on smooth muscles of the airways and inhibits the effects of a chemical called acetylcholine, thereby not allowing the airways to contract. This in turn opens the airways and makes it easier to get air in and out of the lungs.
Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate Inhaler should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the inhaler opened
Duova - 9 mcg + 6 mcg Inhaler is manufactured by Cipla Limited. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Duova - 9 mcg + 6 mcg Inhaler online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.