|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Inhaler||US$ 18.92||US$ 18.92||
|2 Inhaler||US$ 18.92||US$ 37.84||
|3 Inhaler||US$ 18.92||US$ 56.75||
|US Brand Name||Spiriva|
|Strength||9 mcg (200 mdi) Inhaler|
|Generic Name||Tiotropium Bromide|
Description of the drug
Tiotropium Bromide is the main active drug present in Tiova 9 mcg Inhaler. Tiotropium Bromide is available in a metered dose inhalers dosage forms. This dosage form gives you the targeted delivery of the drug at the site of action, which is also known as “Puffers”. It is an effective anticholinergic medication that provides symptomatic relief and prevents Asthma, Chronic bronchitis and chronic disorders of pulmonary glands.
Indications and Usage
Tiotropium Bromideis is prescribed to relieve breathlessness in patients suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD; long standing lung disease that causes shortness of breath and coughing).
A patient is required to inhale this medication by mouth, consult your doctor before you start using this medication. Two sprays once daily are advisable but do not inhale more than two sprays in 24 hours. This medication is used to ease breathing in people with diseases like asthma, emphysema (a serious condition that makes breathing difficult), and chronic obstructive bronchitis.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Tiova is available in the form of a Inhaler. Before use, mouth piece should be checked for its hygine, it should be cleaned. Remove the cap and hold the Inhaler upright, shake the Inhaler and Put the mouthpiece into the mouth and hold tightly with your lips then press down on the Inhaler to release the medicine as you start to breathe in slowly for 3 to 5 seconds. Hold your breath for 10 seconds to allow medicine to go deeply into your lungs. Repeat the procedure if it is prescribed.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose of any medicine will cause you adverse effect, sometimes it may be poisonous too. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Tiotropium Bromide is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Tiova - 9 mcg Inhaler
- Tiova – 18 mcg Rotacaps
- Tiotropium Bromide should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant women, or to whom who are planning to get pregnant in near future.
- Breastfeeding mother must not take this medicament, as there is a possibility of passing this drug through breast milk.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Tiotropium Bromide cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Tiova Inhaler online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having tuberculosis, must inform your doctor befor taking this medicament.
- Patients who suffers from narrow angle glaucoma, must inform your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients if having a cystic fibrosis, must consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a prostate related problem, must consult your doctor prior taking this drug.
- Patients who have a problem of any heart or cardiovascular disease, then inform doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having any severe kidney problem, must consult your doctor prior taking this drug.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Pateints who suffered from low level of potassium in the blood should avoid taking this medicament.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the old aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or resists for a longer period of time.
- Dry cough
- Throat irritation
- Painful urination
- Urinary tract infection
- Muscles cramp
- Irregular heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Mental confusion
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Tiotropium Bromide
- Ipratropium bromide
Inform your doctor about your medical history and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Tiova inhaler
Tiova inhaler comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Tiotropium Bromide. Tiotropium is an anticholinergic agent. It works on smooth muscles of the airways and inhibits the effects of a chemical called acetylcholine, thereby not allowing the airways to contract. This in turn opens the airways and makes it easier to get air in and out of the lungs.
Tiotropium Bromidetablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the inhaler opened
Tiova - 9 mcg Inhaler is manufactured by Cipla Limited. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Tiova - 9 mcg Inhaler online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.