|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 1.00||US$ 1.50||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 1.33||US$ 4.49||
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 1.33||US$ 8.98||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Ocuflox|
Description of the drug
Ofloxacin is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Oflox (5 ml) Eye Drop. Ofloxacin is a quinolone antibiotic, used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections, it is effective against various bacterial eye pathogens and, thus used to treat an eye infection.
Indications and Usage
Ofloxacin is an antibiotic belongs to a quinolone family of medicines known for treating a bacterial infection. This drug is indicated for the treatment of bacterial eye infections like Bacterial Conjunctivitis.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
Oflox (5 ml) are available in the form of an Eye drop taken through ocular route that is through an eye. Shake well before use, open the lid and slowly instill this medicines drop by drop, it is recommended to gently close the eyes for one to two minutes after the administration.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may lead to harmful effects. In the case of an overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Ofloxacin is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Oflox 5ml Eye drop
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This Eye drop is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- This drug is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Ofloxacincannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Oflox(5 ml) eye droponline, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Do not wear soft contact lenses while using this medicine.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, having diabetes or impaired kidney function
- If the patient had an ocular surgery, then consult your doctor prior taking this drug.
- If the patient is having an eye infection, then avoid taking this drug.
- If any sign of serious reaction or hypersensitivity occur, immediately discontinue the use of this drug.
- Do not allow the tip of the dropper to be touched by eyes or hand, this may lead to the contamination of the drug.
- Do not use this suspension if the bottle is cracked or damaged in any way.
- Wash your hand with soap and water before administration of this drug.
- Shake well before use.
- Put the cap on the bottle right away after the use.
- Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Bitter, sour or unusual taste
- Foreign body sensation may occur
- Headache is one of the common side effect that may occur
- Ocular pain
- Ocular discharge
- Burning sensation in the eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Itching in the eyes
- Eye discharge
- Dry mouth
- Eye fatigue
- Lid margin crusting, or sticky sensation
- Swelling of face, tongue, and throat
- Eyelid skin darkening
- Iris color change
These are the drugs that can show drug interaction with Ofloxacin and can alter Its pharmacological effect:
Other eye drop, if you are taking any other eye drop, then consult your doctor regarding the same before starting up this medicine, It may lead to drug interaction.
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Oflox (5 ml) Eye Drop.
Oflox (5ml) Eye drop comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called OfloxacinNorfloxacin is an antibiotic that belongs to the fluoroquinolone broad spectrum antibiotic active against gram positive and gram negative bacteria and stops the formation of bacterial DNA by hindering its cell division process. It acts on the DNA gyrase enzyme and stops the separation of bacterial DNA. This way, it stops the generation process of bacterial DNA and causes death of bacteria.
- Oflox (5 ml) Eye drop should be stored:
- Away from children and pet
- In a cool and dry place, at room temperature
- Do not refrigerate
- Away from heat, light, and moisture
- In a closed tight container
Oflox(5 ml) Eye Drop is manufactured by Allergen Inc., it is a global pharmaceutical company, Located in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. You can easily buy Oflox 5 ml eye drop online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.