|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.80||US$ 23.96||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.80||US$ 47.93||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.80||US$ 71.89||
|US Brand Name||Zithromax|
Azee 250 mg is an antibiotic medication containing the active ingredient Azithromycin, a drug class of macrolide antibiotics for oral administration. It treats various bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, lungs, nose, ear, skin, and throat. Azithromycin is also effective in treating typhoid fever and some sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea. It is a broad-spectrum antibiotic effective in killing many different bacteria and other microorganisms. It stops the growth of the bacteria causing the infection and clears the bacterial infection. Take the antibiotic medicine for as long as prescribed by the doctor. This will make sure that the bacteria are destroyed.
Azee 350 mg is available for oral administration; you may take the tablet either one hour before or two hours after a meal. Make sure you use it regularly, exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Its once-daily dosing regimen makes it a frequent choice for treating bacterial infections. Once an antibiotic is started, it is recommended to finish the entire treatment course. You can take the tablet before or after consuming food. Use it cautiously in individuals with liver or kidney disorders.
Let your doctor know if you have any previous history of allergy or heart diseases before taking medicine. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should first consult their doctor before using the medication. Contact your doctor straight away if you wish to give Azithromycin antibiotic to your child who is less than six weeks of age.
Azithromycin side effects are temporary and resolve on its own within a few days of the treatment.
- Diarrhea- Tell your doctor straight away if you have watery diarrhea, a type of diarrhea that does not go away or bloody stools. When you have diarrhea, you may experience fever or cramping. This may develop after the antibiotic treatment is over.
- Worsening of myasthenia gravis- Certain antibiotics, including Azee, may cause worsening of myasthenia gravis, a condition that leads to muscle weakness. The symptoms include muscle weakness and breathing problems. Call your doctor straight away if your condition worsens.
- Liver damage- Liver problems can happen in people who take Azee 250 mg. Call your doctor straight away if you develop symptoms such as weakness, itching, unusual tiredness, fever, nausea or vomiting, bowel movements, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin, and dark colored urine.
- Serious heart rhythm changes- Let your doctor known if you have a change in your heartbeat pattern. Azithromycin may cause a rare abnormal heartbeat that can be dangerous. The risk is higher in people who are elderly, taking certain medicines to control heart rhythm, or with a family history of heart problem.
- Severe allergic reaction- Allergic reaction can occur in people receiving Azee antibiotic. Stop taking the drug and get immediate medical help if you develop symptoms of an allergic reaction including faintness, skin rash, trouble breathing, rapid heartbeat, hoarseness, swelling of the lips, face, and tongue, trouble swallowing, and the onset of fever and swollen lymph nodes.