Sebifin 250 mg
Common Uses: This medicine is an antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the skin and nails.
How to use this Medicine: Follow the directions for using this...Read more
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.05||US$ 31.53||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.04||US$ 62.43||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.14||US$ 102.16||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Lamisil|
|Generic Name||Terbinafine HCl|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma Medisales Pvt Ltd.|
Description of the drug
Terbinafine HCl is the main active ingredient present in Sebifine – 250 mg. It is an oral drug which has an antifungal properties used to treat various fungal skin and nail infection. It is well known drug used for various sorts of fungal infections.
Indications and Usage
Terbinafine is used to treat fungal infections affecting fingernails, toenails and skin. It is also used to treat ringworm infections of the groin and body, tinea infectionsof the feet, commonly called "athlete's foot"
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Terninafine is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose to compensate the missed one.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug TerbinafineHClis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Sebifine – 250 mg Tablet
- Terbinafine HCl should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that TerbinafineHCl cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Sebinafine -250mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of slow heart rate, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a problem of psoriasis, then in this case you must inform your doctor regarding this problem before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a skin cancer should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have an imbalance acid base balance in your body, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older age people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Runny nose
- Body aches
- Yellow discoloration of an eye
- Dark colored urine
- Easy bleeding and bruising
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of TerbinafineHCl:
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of TerbinafineHCl.
Sebifine comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called TerbinafineHCl.It is an antifungal drug. It stops growth of fungi by inhibiting an important enzyme that results in reduced formation of ergosterol, a vital component of the outer protective layer of fungi which is essential for fungal growth.
Terbinafine HCl tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep these tablets opened.
Sebifine – 250 mg is manufactured by Ranbaxy. It is well known Indian pharmaceutical company recently acquired by a sun pharma.You can easily buy Sebifine – 250 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.