|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Inhaler/s||US$ 7.62||US$ 7.62||
|3 Inhaler/s||US$ 7.62||US$ 22.86||
|6 Inhaler/s||US$ 7.62||US$ 45.72||
|US Brand Name||Xopenex|
|Strength||200 mdi Inhaler|
Levolin 200 mdi inhaler is used to treat bronchitis (inflammation of airways in lungs that causes coughing accompanied by mucus production), wheezing, shortness of breath, and trouble breathing caused by asthma. Levolin contains Levosalbutamol, which relaxes the smooth muscle in the lungs and dilates airways to improve breathing. It relaxes and opens the air passages to the lungs, making breathing easier.
The inhaler drug should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Take the dose at a particular time each day, minimising the probability of missing a dose. Generally, one or two puffs out of your spray efficiently relieve the symptoms. Never overdose or under-dose; instead, take the prescribed dosage.
For appropriate usage instructions, follow these steps:
– Shake the inhaler before use
– While breathing in, press down the inhaler on time to release the medicine and hold your breath for ten seconds. Repeat the process until you have inhaled the medication the number of times as suggested by your doctor. Afterwards, wash your mouth with water.
Before using a Levolin inhaler, inform your doctor if any of the following applies to you:
– Are allergic to Levosalbutamol (Levolin) or any other medications.
– Take medications including beta blockers, digoxin (Lanoxin), and diuretics ('water pills').
– Have ever had heart disease, high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid gland or an irregular heartbeat.
– You are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or you are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking Levosalbutamol, call your doctor.
Levolin may cause a hike in blood sugar levels. Therefore, your healthcare provider may adjust your dose of insulin and or antidiabetic medicines. Levolin inhaler may cause low potassium in the blood. It may cause drowsiness and may affect your driving ability. Avoid alcohol consumption as it may affect your sleeping pattern and mental ability when treated with a Levolin inhaler 200 mdi. Asthma medication should be used with caution in elderly patients above 65. Speak to your doctor right away if you develop side effects that persist for longer.
Levolin drug is known to have very mild and severe complications, and some of the common side effects include fast heartbeat, nervousness, headaches, tremors, nausea, and difficulty sleeping. Most of these do not require medical help and gradually resolve over time.