|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Inhaler/s||US$ 7.62||US$ 7.62||
|3 Inhaler/s||US$ 7.62||US$ 22.86||
|6 Inhaler/s||US$ 7.62||US$ 45.72||
|US Brand Name||Xopenex|
|Strength||200 mdi Inhaler|
Description of the drug
Levosalbutamol is the main active ingredient in the drug Levolin – 200 mdi. This medication is used to treat emphysema, bronchitis, wheezing, shortness of breath, and trouble breathing caused by asthma. Levolin relaxes the smooth muscle in the lungs and dilates airways to improve the breathing. It relaxes and opens the air passages to the lungs, making it easier to breathe. It belongs to a class of drugs known as beta-agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults as per the doctor’s instructions. The dosage should be adjusted under the supervision of the physician. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be consumed along with other medication, but under strict supervision of your doctor.
Mode of administration:
The medicine should be taken as prescribed by your physician. If possible, take the dose at a particular time each day; this will minimize the probability of a missed dose. Generally, one or two puffs out of your spray are efficient to relieve you from the symptoms. Never overdose or under-dose, instead, take the prescribed dosage.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please consult your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Levosalbutamolis available in the form of vials and is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Levolin 200 mdi
You can buy Levolin 200 mdi drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Levolin 200 mdi drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Lactating women
- Pregnant women
- Hypersensitive towards Levosalbutamol
- Allergic to Levosalbutamol
Warnings and Precautions
- Informyour physician if you are allergic to Levosalbutamol (Levolin) or any other medications.
- Inform your doctor about all the medications you are taking. Be sure to mention any of the following: beta blockers; digoxin (Lanoxin); diuretics ('water pills').
- Inform your doctor if you have or have ever had a heart disease, high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid gland or an irregular heartbeat.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or if you are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking Levosalbutamol (Levolin), call your doctor
Levolin drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty sleeping
Usually, any drugs are not reported to interact with the working of Levolin 200 mdi. But consult your doctor before taking any drug along with Levolin.
Levolin 200 mdi drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
Levosalbutamol belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway diseases like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
The activation of β2 adrenergic receptors on airway smooth muscle leads to the activation of adenylate cyclase and to an increase in the intracellular concentration of 3',5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cyclic AMP). The rise in cyclic AMP is associated with the activation of protein kinase A, which in turn, prohibits the phosphorylation of myosin and lowers intracellular ionic calcium concentrations, resulting in muscle relaxation.
- Store this drug at room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
- Keep this medication aloof from the reach of pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Levlin 200 mdi is manufactured by one of the Indian pharmaceutical company namely Cipla pharmaceuticals.