Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Budenase AQ|
Description of the drug
Budesonideis the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Budenase AQ mcg Nasal Spray. Budesonide belongs to a class of drug known as corticosteroids, which is used to prevent and seasonal
and year round allergy symptoms such as stuffy or nose, itchy eyes, nose, throat and sneezing.
Indications and Usage
Budenase AQ Nasal Spray is a corticosteroid, used to treat asthma, non-infectious rhinitis, and for the treatment and prevention of nasal polyposis. It works by preventing chemicals that cause the
immune system to react,it can reduce the allergic reaction in the airways and allow easier air flow to and from the lungs, and thus helps in the treatment of asthma, Crohn’s disease and allergy
symptoms like a stuffy nose, itchy eyes, watery eyes, and sneezing.
Dosage and Administration
Usually 1 to 2 sprays of Budenase AQ 100 mcg in each nostril is the recommended dose, however the dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as
per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Budenase AQ 100 mcg is a nasal inhalant, this medication should be taken through the nose. Before applying this medicament shake the bottle, close one nostril by pressing it with your finger keep the bottle upright, carefully insert the nasal applicator into the open nostril. Press down firmly on the pump to deliver the prescribed number of sprays, while gently breathing in through the nose. It is advised to read the leaflet that comes with this medicine, carefully and follow your doctor’s instructions while using this drug.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and
many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Budesonideis available in the following forms and strengths under the brand name of:
- Budenase AQ 100 mcg Nasal Spray
- Budecort 100 mcg Pulmicort Inhaler
- Budecort 200 mcg PulmicortInhaler
- Rhinocort 50 mcg Nasal Spray
- Budecort 50 mcg Pulmicort Inhaler
- Budecort Respules 0.5 mg per 2 ml Respules
- Budecort Respules 1 mg per 2 ml
- Budecort Rotacaps 400 mcg
- Budez CR 3 mg capsules
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
Do not use this drug if the patient recently had a nasal surgery, sinus infection or have a nasal bleeding.
Do not use this drug in younger patients 6 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Budesonidecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Budenase AQ mcg Nasal Spray online, it is necessary to do a thorough
- research on its ingredients.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients who are suffering from any kind of eye problem such as glaucoma or cataracts, consult your doctor regarding your medical history before taking this
- This drug is not suitable for those patients having infections including tuberculosis.
- Take this drug is not suitable for pregnant women, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- Taking this drug should not be used for a longer period of time or taking a high dose may cause serious side effects, therefore it is advised to take this medicine as per your doctor’s
- Avoid contact with people who is suffering from an infectious disease, that may spread to others, such as chicken pox, measles, or a flu.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- This drug should be avoided being in contact with eyes. If sprayed accidently, wash your eyes properly with a running water and if irritation still persists, then immediately call your doctor and
- seek his advice.
- Use this drug with caution, use only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Nose/throat dryness or irritation
- Nose bleeding
- Unpleasant taste or smell
- Loss of taste and smell
- Sores in your nose
- Unusual weight loss
- Increased urination’
- Increased thirst
- Ear pain
- Soar throat
- White patches inside the nose
- Swelling of face or tongue
- Trouble in breathing
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Severe acne
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Budesonide:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Budenase AQ 100 mcg nasal spray.
Budenase AQ mcg nasal spray comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Budesonide. It belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids, used to treat nasal allergy symptoms,
including runny nose, nasal congestion, and sneezing. It works by shrinking swollen and inflamed nasal tissue, and by blocking the action of certain cells and chemicals of the immune system.
Budenase AQ 100 mcg nasal spray should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Keep it in a upright
Budenase AQ 100 mcg nasal spray is manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Budenase AQ Nasal Spray
from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : SereventActive Ingredients : SalmeterolSold Out
Generic For : CombiventActive Ingredients : Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide
Generic For : Duova InhalerActive Ingredients : Tiotropium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate
Generic For : Aerocort InhalerActive Ingredients : Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : SalbutamolSold Out