|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.71||US$ 21.29||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.71||US$ 42.57||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.71||US$ 63.84||
|US Brand Name||Acetadote|
Description of the drug
Acetylcysteine is the main active ingredient present in Mucinac– 600 mg Tablet. It is an amino acid cysteine derivative. It is sometimes prescribed in combination with corticosteroid and immunosuppressant drugs to protect the lung from the harmful effects of inflammation and prevent further decline in your lung function.
Indications and Usage
Acetylcysteine increases the glutathione levels and used in the treatment of All respiratory airways disease such as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, cute and chronic bronchitis, laryngits, sinus, influenza, bronchial asthma and mucoviscidosis.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Mucinac is available in the form of a Tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimetime it may be poisnous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Acetylcysteine is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Mucinac– 600 mg Tablet
- Acetylcysteine should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant women, or to whom who are planning to get pregnant in near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- Patients if having an active peptic ulcer should not take this medicine.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Acetylcysteine cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Mucinac- 600 mg Tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If the patients have a problem of hepatic impairement, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- If the patients are prone to allergies, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament
- Patients who are having a history of gastrointestinal diseases, then before taking this medicament let your doctor know.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Pateints who are having any liver disorder, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients who have a problem of asthma, must discuss your problem with your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a epilepsy problem or any other mental disorder, should avoid taking this medicament or discuss this problem with your doctor before starting this course of medicine.
- Patients who have problem of uneven heart rate or a fast or slow heart rate, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the old aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Changes in appetite
- Bloddy diarrhea
- Severe stomach pain
- Unusual tiredness
- Soar throat
- Ringing ears
- Breathing problems
- Redning of the skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Acetylcysteine:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Acetylcysteine.
Mucinac comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Acetylcysteine. It works as a mycolating agent and the mucolytic action of acetylcysteine is related to the sulphhydryl group in the molecule. This group “opens” disulphide linkages in the mucus by breaking up the disulphide bonds of the viscous bronchial secretions, thereby lowers the viscosity which are cleared by coughing. This results in clearing of respiratory ducts and facilitates breathing.
Acetylcysteine Tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Tablet opened
Mucinac– 600 mg Tablet is manufactured by Cipla, it is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Mucinac– 600 mg Tablet online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.