|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 2.64||US$ 2.64||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 2.64||US$ 7.93||
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 2.64||US$ 15.86||
|US Brand Name||Tobradex|
|Strength||3 mg and 1 mg|
|Generic Name||Tobramycin and Dexamethasone|
Description of the drug:
Tobramycin and Dexamethasone Acid is the main active ingredient in drug Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg. this drug belongs to the category of Aminoglycosides. Dexamethasone is a corticosteroid that avoids the release of inflammatory substances. It belongs to the class of steroidal drugs and is 25 times more potent than other drugs present in this class. They snub the inflammation causing elements and cure the infection
Indication and usages:
Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg is an anti-bacterial ophthalmic drug prescribed by doctor mainly for the treatment of bacterial infections caused due to Pseudomonas bacterial species .Tobramycin is highly active against Pseudomonas bacterial species. Overuse of this medicine may result in decreased effectiveness.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is generally 3 to 5 drops and it should be prescribed depending on the medical condition. The dose can be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg drug is available in the form of liquid and this makes it easier to be administer it. Avoid over usage of Toba eye drops
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet and it is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Toba DM - 3 mg
- Toba DM - 1 mg
You can buy Toba DM -3 mg and 1 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Patient who are allergic to Tobramycin or any other amino glycoside antibiotics
- Myasthenia gravis
- Kidney problems
- Women who are Pregnant or planning to conceive
- Breast-feeding women
- Patient suffering from Parkinson disease
- Hearing problem
- Nerve disorders
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Don’t share your medicine with anybody, even if they have the same symptoms
- Do not perform any activities that require clear vision such as driving, handling heavy equipment, hazardous activities immediately after applying Tobramycin and Dexamethasone eye drops
- Avoid using any other eye medication unless advised by your doctor
- Don’t touch the dropper of an eye drop. It should be sterile as any kind of contamination can cause eye infection
- Always store the medicine at the room temperature and away from moisture, heat and light
- Consult with your pharmacist about the proper disposal of the drug
- Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine
- When buy you Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Mild or Severe migraines
- Indistinct speech or Vision
- Indistinct vision or speech
- Improper balance
- Redness of the conjunctival sac
- Increased intraocular pressure
- Delayed wound healing
- Optic nerve damage
- Cataract formation
- Itching and swelling of eye lids
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Toba eye drops. Some of these drugs are:
- Oral contraceptives
- Other eye antibiotics
Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
- Dexamethasone Acid
It binds to bacterial 30s ribosomal subunits and thus inhibits protein synthesis. It also destabilize bacterial membrane and inhibits bacterial growth.
Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
Do not refrigerate the medicine
Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Toba DM - 3 mg and 1 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Sun Pharma. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.