Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Xopenex Respules|
Description of the drug
Levosalbutamol is the main active ingredient in the drug Levolin Respules – 0.63mg/2.5ml. This medication is used to treat emphysema, bronchitis, wheezing, shortness of breath, and troubled breathing caused by asthma. Levolin Respules relaxes the sleek muscle within the lungs and dilates airways to boost the respiration. It dilates and opens the air passages to the lungs, creating it less difficult to breathe. It belongs to a category of drug known asIt belongs to a class of medications called beta agonists. It slackens the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults as per the doctor’s instructions. The dosage should be adjusted under the superintendence of the physician. Report your doctor after a time interval of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be taken along with other medication, but under thestrict supervision of your doctor.
Mode of administration:
The drug should be taken as prescribed by your physician. If possible, take the dose at a particular time each day; this will minimize the probability of a missing dose. 1 or 2 puffs out of your spray are efficient to relieve you from the symptoms. Never overdose or under-dose, instead, take the prescribed dosage.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any severity, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Levosalbutamol is available in the form of vials and applies to the following strength/s:
- Levolin Respules 0.63mg/2.5ml
You can buy Levolin Respules 0.63mg/2.5ml drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Levolin Respules 0.63mg/2.5ml drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Lactating women
- Pregnant women
- Hypersensitive towards Levosalbutamol
- Allergic to Levosalbutamol
Warnings and Precautions
- Tell your physician if you are allergic to Levosalbutamol (Levolin Respules) or any other medications.
- Tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking. Be sure to mention any of the following: beta blockers; digoxin (Lanoxin); diuretics ('water pills').
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a heart disease, high blood pressure, anirregular heartbeat oroveractive thyroid gland.
- Tellyour doctor if you are pregnant or plan to be, or if you are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking Levosalbutamol (Levolin Respules), inform your doctor
Levolin Respules drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty sleeping
Usually, any drugs are not reported to interact with the working of LevolinRespules0.63mg/2.5ml. But consult your doctor before taking any drug along with LevolinRespules.
LevolinRespules0.63mg/2.5ml drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
Levosalbutamol belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway diseases like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
The activation of β2 adrenergic receptors on airway smooth muscle leads to the activation of adenylate cyclase and an increase in the intracellular concentration of 3',5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cyclic AMP). The increase in the cyclic AMP is associated with the activation of protein kinase A, which in turn, restricts the phosphorylation of myosin and lowers intracellular ionic calcium concentrations, resulting in muscle relaxation.
- Store this drug at room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Levolin 0.63mg/2.5ml mg is manufactured by one of the Indian pharmaceutical company namely Cipla pharmaceuticals.