Experts warn that toilet paper doesn’t clean properly, even after cleaning traces of poo left behind that could cause worrying health issues. Continue Reading
Nowadays, food-related poisoning is becoming a common recurring, knowing about its symptoms are necessary so that one can take immediate medical help to treat the problem. This article will provide you information on the symptoms and other information associated with food poisoning like the onset of food poisoning and how long does it last, as well as the treatment for food poisoning. Prompt treatment can help lessen the effect, severity as well as the duration of the problem. Continue Reading
Exhaustion is not just easy to identify, and it is pretty impossible to ignore. Emotional exhaustion develops when you have exceeded your capacity for emotional stress. If you are constantly feeling anxious, worried, or depressed, then it is a matter of concern as it can be a warning sign of something wrong. Continue Reading
Eating right may not be enough to boost your heart’s health and you need to take something extra. That extra can come from beverages. Usually, we take a variety of beverages every day, but you should know that some specific beverages are helpful to take care of your heart’s health. Let’s have a look at some beverages that can help you combat heart diseases. Continue Reading
Food is a powerful force for the brain and overall health of the body. To help your body healthy and strong, certain food help your brain function better and even protect against mental health complications.
Who doesn’t want to enhance brain power? Some food choices can be a benefit to your brain and could improve brain work performance.
List of brain-boosting foods
- Dark chocolates-Good news for a chocolate lover is that the dark chocolate has got various health benefits including enhanced brain function. However, many people don’t like dark chocolate, but is extremely beneficial for heart health and improves heart function. Enriched with antioxidant properties which helps in preventing various infections. The type of chocolate also contains caffeine, which increases focusing power and also increases your concentration. The presence of endorphins stimulates your mood. Dark chocolate is believed to be one of the best brains boosting food item which will enhance brain function.
- Broccoli-The type of green vegetable is extremely effective in keeping your memory sharp. It will make you aware and active throughout the day. Its regular intake will make you more intellectual as compared to people who don’t consume broccoli. Having broccoli in your salad will help you provide an instant boost of vitamin K and choline. Both the nutrients play a vital role in maintaining the body functions.
- Walnuts-Walnuts have antioxidants that help in improving work performance of your brain. A handful of walnuts provide a rich source of nutrition by releasing essential vitamins and minerals in the body. The nuts contain vitamin E which is known to enhance brain power. This proves that having walnuts in your diet will help you provide various brain health benefits.
- Egg yolks-The egg yolks too are included in the list of brain-boosting foods. They are specifically helpful in developing the brain function of the fetus in pregnant women; it provides nutrition to the brain of a developing baby. The egg yolk contains few chemicals that are responsible for happiness, this helps reduce stress and raise good cholesterol level in your body. Having egg yolks in your diet can do a lot for a developing baby in the pregnant lady’s womb. It plays a vital role in providing a rich source of nutrition for the baby.
- Beetroot- It has a wide range of health benefits, from beauty benefits to healthy brain function. Everyone is aware of its beauty benefits, from clear skin to pinky glow, but the food also maintains brain health by providing essential nutrients required by the brain to function properly. Moreover, its regular intake improves blood circulation in the body including the brain. It can also be consumed to reduce stress and tension in your brain. If you don’t like to include it in a salad dressing than you can have beetroot shakes. You can add some sugar to make it tasty and drink it to improve brain function.
- Spinach-The green leaves release a huge amount of antioxidants that help to treat numerous infections. It contains vitamin K and folate, which is beneficial for immune system health and improves brain function. Including spinach in your diet is considered to be a healthy option. The green vegetable is must in your diet chart.
- Salmon-The oily fish is packed with the goodness of omega 3 fatty acids, which is essential for healthy brain function. It is believed that nearly 40% of the fatty acids are found in brain cell membranes are the DHA variety, present in an oily fish like salmon. It has been discovered by scientists that DHA helps the brain in transmitting the signals between the cells. Here, this is important to know that fatty acids are not produced by the body itself, so they must be gained through diet.
- Berries-Blueberries, blackberries, and cherries are considered good for brain health. The dark berries contain anthocyanins and other flavonoids that memory power and cognitive function. Research studies also suggest that berries protect your brain from oxidative damage and stress that give rise to health complications associated with premature ageing such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Food is a powerful force for the brain and overall health of the body. To help your body healthy and strong, certain food help your brain function better and even protect against mental health complications. Continue Reading
Almost all of us have experienced dandruff problem at some point in our lives. If you have ever suffered from this scalp issue, you have probably known with the embarrassment associated with it. The specks of skin flakes look bad on your shoulders after scratching your itchy scalp. Continue Reading
Are flu symptoms interfering with your daily activities? Is it taking a long time to recover? You have been washing your hands, but despite your best efforts, you have been defeated by the flu. You may not feel like eating anything, but certain foods can help you during your difficult days and will take you to recovery. Continue Reading
A research study has revealed that stressful life events are strongly associated with the onset of chronic depression in children. Childhood abuse can have devastating lifelong effects. Such children are less likely to respond to psychological and drug-based treatments for the condition. Continue Reading
The secret to healthy eating and a creating a healthy body is to have easy access to the right types of foods in your kitchen. Eating a healthy diet is an essential growth so that every part of the body gets what it requires to function properly. Eating a balanced diet means you are eating the right food items in the proper amounts. Having a proper diet not only boosts your health but also helps you to maintain the appropriate weight. Continue Reading