Winter weather is not so pleasant for our skin. Cold weather and low humidity levels lead to dry air which steals moisture from the skin. Dry skin can give rise to cracking and bleeding, and the harsh winter season makes the problem worse. Moisturizing skin helps, but you need to do more actually to reduce these effects and keep skin glowing and youthful. Try the following tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Use lukewarm water– You might like hot showers and bath when the temperature is dipping, but for washing your face and hands, choose lukewarm water to avoid the removal of oils from the skin. hot showers tend to dry your skin quickly, and if you do not moisturize it immediately, you may see fine cracks and winter eczema on your face. After taking a bath, you must apply a moisturizer that contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides to help keep the moisture barrier intact and prevent skin dryness.
- Don’t let you dehydrate– During winter season; water evaporates from your body easily. Hence it is necessary to keep your skin hydrated. The easiest way to keep yourself hydrated is by drinking lots of water. This is quite possible that you might not feel thirsty in the winter season as compared to other seasons. You can also install a humidifier for maintaining the appropriate moisture level in your home. His will certainly keep your skin healthy.
- Buy skin care products wisely– The products that you use during summer to keep skin healthy can make it unhealthy during winters. That is why you need to change your skin care products accordingly. To keep your skin healthy and glowing in winter, buy skin care products online that are mild in nature. Pick cleansers that contain moisturizers to avoid removal of oil from the skin which acts as a natural barrier to the skin. If you have acne or breakouts, then you need to take some extra precautions while choosing skin care products. If you have acne, use products that contain hyaluronic acid, ceramides, glycerine, and hydration serums to repair the moisture barrier of the skin. Visit reliablerxpharmacy.com to buy generic medicines online.
- Do not exfoliate much– No doubt, exfoliation help you get rid of dead skin cells. But during winters, you need to be careful because your skin barrier is already compromised due to cold weather and dry air. Exfoliating once a week helps in skin regeneration.
- Care for your hands too– The skin on your hands has fewer oil glands as compared to other body parts. This is the reason moisture escapes from your hands quickly, and you feel the need to apply moisturizer every 3 to 4 hours. Lack of humidity makes your hands prone to cracks and itchiness. It is advised to wear woolen gloves after using the moisturizer.
- Don’t forget the feet– Pick glycerine based formulations and petroleum jelly to provide moisturization to your feet. Do not forget to exfoliate the skin on your feet occasionally so that it can absorb the moisture quickly.
- Do not wear wet clothes– Wearing wet clothes can irritate your skin and cause redness and itchiness. Whenever you come back after walking or playing in the snow, make sure you remove your wet socks, gloves, and pants as soon as possible.
- Wear sunglasses– Those who live in places where it snows heavily should wear good quality UV protected sunglasses to avoid dark circles, fine lines and other issues around the eye area.
- Go with natural skin care ingredients– Try homemade skin care masks and face packs that are caused by adding different skincare ingredients to protect your skin from chemicals. Elements such as jojoba oil, honey, aloe vera, banana and avocado oil help in maintaining the moisture level of your skin and keep your skin glowing.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine intake– You might like a warm cup of coffee or a glass of vodka in the cold winters. They are fine if you consume in moderate amounts. Avoid consuming in excess because these drinks can dehydrate your skin and make it dry and flaky.
Some other tips to maintain healthy skin during winter include:
- Regular exercise
- Eating a balanced diet which includes seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Moisturizing your skin on a daily basis
- Avoiding things that irritate your skin
- Protecting your skin by wearing gloves, caps, and sunscreen lotion.
Hair loss is a serious concern for both men and women. When it comes to progressive hair loss, the condition is referred to as alopecia. Both in male and female, the gradual decrease in hair density is a natural phenomenon associated with the ageing process and is frequently starts from about the age of 50. Only a dermatologist or an expert can recommend a hair loss treatments that will make a big difference.
One of the keys to preventing hair loss is noticing the hair loss and taking action as soon as possible. The earlier you take the action the more hair you will able to save.
Unfortunately identifying the hair loss problem is a tough task. Certain most common signs of hair loss that you find hair and there online or in books are not reliable and is normal to mistake normal hair loss for pattern baldness.
Factors that cause hair loss
Many scientific improvements have been made when it comes to understanding hair loss. This is important to know that one cannot lose hair overnight, the process is gradual, the growth of thin hairs occur and in smaller and smaller quantities. Furthermore, clinical studies revealed the link between the appearance of alopecia and the hair follicle connective sheath is becoming rigid. The stiffening of this sheath slows down the developmental of the hair follicle.
When it comes to picking hair products, the state of your hair is no the only factor that you need to consider. Therefore, the hair lacks strength and becomes thin gradually.
Find the right treatment
Thanks to dermatologists and hair experts who can diagnose and advise you on the most appropriate treatment. Your dermatologist might offer you a treatment containing the unique hair loss improving ingredients which have the ability to extend the life of hair follicles and promotes hair growth in the scalp to make a difference to your hair density and texture truly.
Tips & advice from experts
Make sure you maintain a healthy scalp. Just like your skin acts when not properly cleaned, your scalp will do the same. And you must be aware of the fact that your scalp and hair follicles need the cleanest and a balanced environment to fight off hair loss. If you have any doubt, please talk to your dermatologist to recommend hair care products that not only removes the bacteria but also restores pH balance and also does not suffocate your scalp or block hair follicles by leaving a thick residue. Gently comb and massage your hair. One should also be aware of the stress level in this busy life. Take enough sleep as little sleep may intensify hair loss. You can also buy Hairootz Capsules which can help to make your hairs healthy internally.
Natural ways to prevent hair loss
By following these simple hair care regime, you can stop you from falling out and prevent further hair loss:
- Don’t tie your hair too tight- Avoid making hairstyles that feels too tight on your scalp. According to the research studies, Stretching hairs too much causes permanent damage. Tight braids and ponytails can pull your hair away from the scalp and gradually loosen the bond between your scalp and hair.
- Avoid using styling tools that produce heat- Using heat directly on your hair can absorb the moisture and leave your hair follicles dehydrated which ultimately cause damage. Hair styling tools such as hair straighteners, dryers, and curling irons can damage your delicate hair strands.
- Avoid applying bleach on your hair- No doubt hair treatment chemicals cause damage to hair follicles. If you think you are suffering from hair loss, then you should limit or even stop the use of chemical dyes, perms, highlights, and peroxide treatments.
- Use a mild shampoo that goes with your hair type- Choose hair shampoo that cleanses dirt and excess oil from your hair and scalp. Buy hair care products online that contains more natural oil and fatty acids that make your hair strands strong and supple. Do not forget to read the ingredients on your shampoo and other hair care products and purchase one contains as much as natural ingredients as possible.
- Comb gently- Use a soft brush with fibre to comb your hairs. This will promote healthy sebum oil on your hair.
Migraines can be unbearable and disturbing. They not only cause throbbing pain in your head but may also make you feel uneasy and nauseated. However, taking medical help generally helps to improve the condition and allow you to live a normal life. Therefore, it is important to take medical assistance to significantly reduce migraine pain along with certain natural remedies.
A migraine is generally described as an episodic headache that can be disabling. It affects one half of the head during an attack. It is estimated that around 28 million people in the USA required migraine remedies to treat their headaches. Furthermore around 18.2% of females and 6.5% of males having at least one migraine attack per year. About 53% of those individuals who are suffering from a migraine reported to experience a severe disability that they need bed rest during an attack, so home remedies for such patients are essential to dependable treatment. During a migraine, the pain is throbbing or pulsing with a tendency to become a continuous ache.
Here are some natural things that are recommended as effective migraine remedies. The natural ways for migraine relief are recommended by keeping in mind that every patient with a migraine is different and requires individualized therapy. A migraine requires periodic monitoring and medical supervision is recommended along with the use of these natural pain relievers.
- Drink water- Sometimes inadequate hydration may also contribute to a headache. In fact, dehydration is believed to be the common cause of tension headaches and migraines. Thankfully, by drinking water, one can relieve headache symptoms within 30 minutes to three hours. Dehydration can also affect your concentration level and cause irritability, which makes your symptoms become worse. So to keep you away from dehydration effects, make sure you drink enough water throughout the day and eat water containing foods.
- Include ginger in your diet- According to the research; ginger can significantly reduce the severity and frequency of a migraine. It may also have other benefits. Choose to drink ginger tea to help you get rid of nausea associated with a migraine.
- Go with magnesium-rich foods- The deficiency of magnesium is linked to headaches and migraines. Studies revealed that magnesium oxide supplements are helpful in preventing migraines with aura. It also helps in preventing menstrual-related migraines in women. You can get magnesium from foods such as almonds, cashews, oatmeal, Brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, sunflower seeds, eggs, and sesame seeds.
- Reap the benefits of the antioxidant properties of peppermint- Numerous studies show the benefits of peppermint when it comes to reducing the severity and duration of a migraine. The fragrance of peppermint help relieves headaches and soothe your nerves. You can either sip freshly brewed peppermint tea, smell fresh peppermint leave, or massage your head with its oil.
- Use Lavender Oil- By inhaling lavender oil, you can ease migraine pain. According to a research study that took place in 2012, people who inhaled lavender oil once they got a migraine attack experienced quick relief than those who did not inhale. You can either inhale it directly or apply to the temple area.
- Give a try to acupressure- Applying pressure with the fingers and hands to specific points on the body can help you relieve migraine symptoms. Acupressure is an effective alternative therapy for people in pain from chronic headaches and other health conditions. It also has the potential to relieve migraine-associated nausea, a study suggests.
- Perform yoga- Yoga involves, breathing, meditation, and body postures help maintain a healthy body. Many research studies show that yoga is beneficial in relieving frequency, duration, and intensity of migraines. It is believed to release tension in a migraine affected areas and improve the overall health.
- Get sound sleep- Too much or little sleep can worsen your symptoms. So it is necessary to take 7 to 8-hour A quality sleep is required to distance yourself from migraine pain.
These are some natural ways to reduce a migraine and improve the overall well being. By following these remedies along with medical treatment, one can lower his/her risk of getting a migraine attack and live a quality life.