Almost everyone knows the effects of smoking, but many people still smoke, why is that so? The answer is an addiction. Once you begin smoking, it is hard to quit this bad habit because the cigarette is made up of tobacco which contains nicotine, a highly addictive agent. The body or mind of a smoker becomes used to nicotine, and he/she needs to have it to feel normal.
Smoking is dangerous to health; it can lead to several health complications, including asthma, heart disease, and lung cancer. There are numerous reasons to quit smoking, doing it will automatically reduce the risk of these health problems. Quitting smoking makes your breath smell better. But despite all the warnings, millions of people continue to smoke because it is hard to break the habit. Quitting can be hard, but not an impossible thing. Once you stop smoking, you will find that your energy levels and breathing have improved. Just a week after quitting, your risk of stroke, heart attack, and care will significantly drop. Furthermore, men will find back the lost erection power. For all smokers, it is the time to quit smoking now. One can increase the chances of success with these following tips:
- Mental preparation is necessary- The first and foremost thing is that you should be mentally prepared; you need to want to quit. Some people make multiple attempts to quit smoking, but they fail because they are not mentally ready to do the job. Think, why you want to quit. Do you want to become a parent? Did you just want to get rid of smoking-related illness? Or just tired of smoking control your life? Identifying the real reason will help you quit and stick to the quitting plan for a long term, ultimately achieving the goal of smoking cessation.
- Set a quit date- Several strategies can help smokers to give up. From selecting a quit date and throwing away all cravings, and replacing them with good habits like playing outdoors, reading, and meditation, etc., there are many ways to stop smoking. Setting a quitting date and putting in writing will help you adhere to the action plan. Set a date that is not too far in the future. This will help you stop smoking.
- Get a friend– like having a partner during your exercise training program increases your likely hood of adhering to your fitness goals, finding someone with similar quitting goals can not only help you to stick to the action plan but also help you quit successfully. Make a partner who wants to quit and support each other in adopting a good habit.
Also Read: Know Which Quit-Smoking Aids Are Right For You
- Learn to reduce stress- Stress is considered as the most common triggers for cigarette cravings. Finding the right method to deal with stress will help you protect against those nicotine pangs. You can start by practicing yoga, meditation, or get counselling to cope up with stress. Whenever you feel stressed, focus on your breathing, practice deep breathing at the very moment. This can help you improve your mood when you are overwhelmed.
- Get counselling- Talk to a health care professional about quitting. Your health care provider will refer you to a certified counselor who can guide you through the process of recognizing the triggers to offering support whenever you needed during the program. Numerous clinical research studies suggest that counselling and follow up treatments improves quit rates.
- Find nicotine replacement therapy- Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is a proven way to increase the likelihood of success. You can go with nicotine gums, patches, and lozenges to help stop cigarette cravings. Buy quit smoking products to curb your cigarette cravings. NRT offers distractions from the oral fixation that comes with smoking. You can disrupt the oral aspect of your smoking by chewing nicotine gums or by using patches.
Also Read: To Lead a Smoke Free Life- Quit Smoking
Smoking is one of the major cause of death in the US and is a direct cause of cancer, lung, and heart disease. Quitting smoking is tough, what people can do to quit?
Well, everyone knows that smoking is injurious to health and it can take your life also if you don’t control this habit before it gets too late. In general, the smokers attempt some amazing tricks to get rid of this habit but if you are the one who has tried and tested all the tricks and still found yourself unable to quit then go for the medications. Yes, quit smoking products online including Chantix and Champix can help people to quit smoking. Consult your physician today to start this course.
The treatment approach for quitting smoking
If you have decided to part your ways from smoking, you are stepping towards a longer and healthier life span. Behavioral strategies and medication can help you achieve the goals, but what works best is a combination of both. Behavioral strategies including social support, or counseling from a physician. If a smoker has an underlying issue like anxiety, depression, excessive alcohol consumption, or use of illegal drugs, addressing these issues will increase the chances of a patient to successfully quit. Medications that can help to quit include nicotine replacement therapy and oral treatments such as Chantix (varenicline). Each one of is recommended for about twelve weeks.
Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT)
Nicotine replacement therapy includes chewing gums, patches, and lozenges. According to health care experts, it is absolutely safe to use more than one type of NRT at the same time. Experts suggest that a combination of NRT is more effective than a single form of NRT alone. NRT helps smokers to adjust nicotine intake, to avoid withdrawal symptoms and nicotine overdose.
Nicotine patches- those who smoke more than ten cigarettes per day should start with the highest dose patch for at least a period of six weeks. On the other hand, those who smoke less than ten cigarettes per day should start with the medium dose patch for six weeks. The treatment should be followed by 7mg/day for two weeks. It is also important to apply the patch appropriately. To avoid skin irritation, it is necessary to change the patch site regularly. If you experience insomnia and vivid dreams with the patch on, take it immediately and replace it the next morning. If the patch is removed at night, nicotine cravings may occur the next morning. In such case, use lozenges or gum while waiting for the new nicotine patch to exert its effect.
Also Read: Quit Smoking to Reduce Heart Disease Risk to 50%
Nicotine gum and Lozenges- For someone who smokes more than 25 cigarettes daily, 4 mg is the recommended dose. Those who smoke less than this should use 2 mg dose. Whenever you feel the urge to smoke, chew a piece of gum for six weeks. You have to chew the gum until the nicotine taste appears in your mouth. Keep the gum between your teeth and cheeks until the taste goes away. Then chew for few more minutes to get more nicotine. Repeat the process and then throw the gum by the time all the nicotine has been released.
Nicotine lozenge works best for those who have dental issues. Place one lozenge in the mouth for half an hour, let it melt, you should not chew it. Use it one lozenge every one to two hours for six weeks.
Oral treatment that can help you quit
Clinical studies have shown that prescription medications such as Champix and Chantix extremely effective and safe for patients who want to quit smoking. Both Champix and Chantix contains Varenicline as the active ingredient, which is considered as the most effective agent and is absolutely safe even for patients with psychiatric issues.
For successful quitting, take the medication for at least one week before you even try to quit. NRT and varenicline can help you smoke less and improve the chance of quitting. The oral treatment is also effective for those who are not ready to quit. The medications are clinically tested, and customer verified when it is used for smoking cessation. It is a safer idea for the smoker who is unable to attempt or unwilling to quit smoking.
If you are considering the idea of quitting, there are numerous effective and safe quit smoking products online that can be purchased according to your convenience.
Also Read: Simple Step-by-Step Plan to Help You Quit Smoking
If you are on a journey to get bold and beautiful eyelashes, then extensions could be your partner to reach the destination. With a simple application process, you can get the lashes of your dreams. However, some believe that eyelash extensions will lead to future issues with your real eyelashes. Purchase Careprost lash serum for achieving naturally long and dark eyelashes.
Extra long, voluminous and perfect curl, why one can’t fall in love with eyelash extensions? No doubt extensions can be transformative, but the treatment isn’t perfect. They are high maintenance, and expensive and can also damage your real lashes if not applied by a professional with proper precautions. For anyone who is considering the option for the first time is advised to find out whether they are actually worth it or not.
Verdict about eyelash extensions
The un-comfort associated with the use of extensions and the fact that your real lashes are short and thin after wearing, many factors affect the longevity of the extensions. There is no definite truth that extension majority cause damage to your real lashes. However, it’s more up to the way you use them, are you taking proper precautions to keep your lashes at its best to avoid any mishappening. Think about extension twice and look for these points below if you are thinking of giving them a try.
Know these lash tips
- Do not steam or wet your lashes for the first few days after you get the extension done. You can, of course, take a shower and wash your face, making sure that no water is touching your lashes.
- Do not rub your eyes, or use products that contain oils, plus avoid applying heavy creams around the eye area. Also picking and excessive touching should not be done. Brushing your lashes with a clean mascara brush is a good habit, but don’t overdo it.
- It’s better not to apply mascara on your extensions as it is difficult to remove and even make your extended strands to break. If you wish to use mascara, then purchase one with waterproof quality. Never invest in a mechanical lash curler to enhance the appearance of extensions.
- Make sure you have done an extension with a certified professional who knows how to attach them properly. A trained artist will definitely don’t harm your lashes. Do a little search and find the best artist in your town.
- Prefer using a silk pillow as it is known to cause the least damage to your lashes. There are chances that you end up sleep on your face, which cause your extension to break. Invest in a good quality silk pillow as silk material will do less damage to you really a swell as fake lashes.
Also Read: Pros and Cons of Eyelash Extensions
Check these points to avoid potential damage:
- Extensions are only meant to be attached to the real set of lashes, and not the skin.
- Using massive extensions will lead to premature shedding.
- Rubbing your eyes can cause immediate breakage. Do not harsh on these delicate strands. Be gentle as much as you can with your lashes.
- Avoid removing extensions yourself
- Do not wash your lashes within 24 hours of application.
Introduce break between extensions
To keep your lashes, it is important that you and your stylist should pay attention to your real lashes. If there is a change in the texture and fullness of your natural lashes, measures should be taken adjust your styling accordingly. Many times, just changing the type of lash extensions can make a huge difference. Going with a thinner or shorter extension might also be required a part of the refill process.
The best way to maintain healthy lashes
Eyelash serums are a great way for people who want to get their natural lashes in better shape. Careprost lash serum contains Bimatoprost which helps your lashes to reach their full potential, making them long and denser. Choose authentic Careprost to maintain your lashes and keep them healthy.
Also Read: 4 Life-Changing Beauty Hacks are Cheaper than Eyelash Extensions
Winter can be harsh to your skin. Cold and dry air steal moistures from your skin. Most people suffer from dry and patch skin due to cold weather. Dry skin can strike all over the body from, your face to feet. Without the proper care, dry skin can contribute to redness, itchiness, cracking, chapping, flaking, and even give rise to conditions such as eczema. Once your skin loses its moisture and dry skin sets in, it can be difficult to restore the moisture. But healthy eating and proper skin care, you can counteract these effects and keep your skin healthy. Here are a few winter skin care tips for clear skin in winters:
- Eat healthy fats and more omega 3 fatty acids- In order to achieve soft and supple skin; it is important to moisturize from inside and out both. Your skin cells need fats to stay healthy. Eating a lot of healthy fats such as avocados, Chia seeds, chicken, nuts, eggs, turkey, beef, cheese, whole yogurt and milk will help dramatically in approving the appearance of your skin. Other good sources of fats are oils, olive oil and coconut oil can be consumed with to keep your skin well moisturized.
- Use mild cleansers- A regular soap can be harsh and dry your skin, so to prevent dry skin, choose a gentle cleanser specially formulated for people with dry skin. A cleanser with added moisturizing properties will do the trick in winters. Buy skin care products online to get huge discounts.
- Pick a rich skin moisturizer- Moisturizing is an essential part of our skincare routine, but it is particularly important in freezing winters. Make sure you choose a product that goes with your skin type and keeps it from drying out. Put it after a few minutes of bathing to trap the moisture and reapply several times throughout the day. Vaseline can be your best friend in cold weather. From dry lips to cracked heels, this wonder jelly can fix anything. A pure moisturizer like Vaseline petroleum jelly is used to prevent flaky and dry skin.
- Avoid super hot water while showering- A hot water shower can be relaxing in chilling winters, but it tends to dry out your skin even more. It is believed that hot water removes natural oils from the skin which cause dry skin. Experts suggest that use lukewarm water and keep your shower short. Towel dry your skin and apply moisturizer as soon as you get out of the shower.
- Stay well hydrated- If you are healthy inside, you will automatically look healthy outside. A healthy lifestyle is important when it comes to maintaining a healthy body. Drink water, eat healthily and exercise regularly to keep your brain and skin healthy.
Also Read: Winter Skincare Hacks One Must Follow
- Protect skin from dry air- Cold and dry air can steal the moisture from your skin, leaving it flaking, chapped and cracked in severe cases. Wear gloves, scarfs, mufflers, and hats to cover the exposed skin. Cover the exposed area of skin to protect your skin from the elements that suck valuable moisture from your skin.
- Protect yourself from UV rays- Just because it is the cold weather doesn’t mean sun can’t damage your skin. The ultraviolet rays still penetrate into the atmosphere and cause skin issues. Be cautious while spending a day out in winters. A full coverage clothing should be considered. Sunscreen should be worn during extending sun exposure.
- Don’t over exfoliate your skin- Exfoliation once a week is more than plenty in freezing cold weather. Do not over exfoliate your skin.
- Stay away from alcohol based products- Putting products with alcohol can dry your skin out. Avoids astringents that can be very harsh on your skin.
Long, fluttery eyelashes are what many of us dreamt of, especially if we have sparse or thin eyelashes. While there are certain solutions like falsies that are used with glue, not every woman has the time to deal with them, especially when they are getting late for a night out or a day at work. Lash extensions might be a good option for many women. Do not confuse with the falsies you apply at your home. The procedure is performed by an expert who first gently tap down your lashes so that they don’t stick together, then using tweezers to apply fake lashes (some are made with real hair) to your natural lashes. If interested in trying lash extensions, then first book an appointment with an esthetician. Here are some pros and cons that you should know first.
- Time-saving– Lash extensions alleviate the need for applying mascara, curling lashes or wearing eye makeup altogether. It is awesome when you don’t feel the need to apply eye makeup. The extensions made you look wide awake every time.
- Looks natural and beautiful- They are more natural than mascara, so you always look refreshed with your lashes. Many women are gifted with naturally long and gorgeous eyelashes while many do not. Eyelash extension gives the opportunity to have fuller eyelashes. There is nothing wrong in taking help to reach the peak level of beauty. A wide variety of eyelash extension is available which includes a range of colors and lengths so that woman can choose the one which best suits her eyes. Now long, dark, and thick eyelashes are not limited to those who are born with them, with the help of eyelash extension, everyone can have natural eyelashes.
- Requires no efforts- Who doesn’t want to wake up with long and curly lashes and that too when you put zero efforts! Your morning routine becomes more convenient when you eliminate a time taking beautification process. With eyelash extensions, you don’t need to spend a huge part of morning time in applying a heavy amount of makeup. You can simply wake up and rock your workplace like a supermodel with these extensions. Almost all eyelash extensions last for weeks or months.
Also Read: Tricks to Lengthen Your Eyelashes
- Expensive- The more extension you have applied, the more it cost. Eyelash extensions are not easy on the budget.
- High in maintenance- While eyelash extension cuts down morning routine into the half, they require regular appointments to the technician which adds trouble to your already busy schedule. Eyelash extensions can also be brushed out when they become wet, which is a major drawback. Women who follow a yoga routine or enjoy swimming are also advised not to get them as excessive heat and moisture can ruin the extensions.
- Health risk factors– Not all women are lucky enough to enjoy the convenience of eyelash extensions. The chemicals used in the procedure can cause allergic reactions in some women. Some may even get infections in their eyes, due to lack of hygiene and proper eyelash extension maintenance.
- Your makeup choices become limited- While having eyelash extensions, wearing mascara, eyeliner, or eyeshadow is not a good choice since you will need to wash and rub the eye area to remove the makeup. If you still wear eye makes, then opt a non-oily makeup remover.
When it comes to improving the appearance of eyelashes, nothing can beat the action of a bimatoprost eyelash solution. Careprost eyelash enhancer serum is one of the most popular brands that contains Bimatoprost. You buy Careprost online along with attractive discounts at reliablerxpharmacy.com.
Also Read: Careprost – The Best Medicine to Boost Your Eyelash Growth
Many people look forward to winter fun, but if you are one of those 20 million Americans who is diagnosed with asthma, the drop in temperature causes an increase in asthma flare-ups. Asthma patients are more likely to suffer from asthma attacks in the winters. Cold can give asthmatics more than the chills. In fact, cold is considered as one of the major causes of flare-ups. When you inhale the airways in lungs tend to constrict, in asthma patients, this can aggravate symptoms such as chest tightness, wheezing, and shortness of breath. The cold weather also gives rise to sinus and upper respiratory tract infections that can trigger or worsen asthma. However, it is still possible for asthma patients to enjoy the winter season. Here are a few tips that help you keep asthma attacks at bay during cold weather months:
- Follow good hygiene- In cold weather, you are more likely to suffer from cold and flu, and if you get the infection you might suffer from asthma flare-ups. However, you can minimize the risk by following healthy habits such as:
- Washing hands- Make it a habit of washing hands often, as it will help you protect from getting infected with viruses and other infections when you touch your mouth, nose or eye.
- Avoiding contact with individuals who are sick with flu- If your friend or a colleague at the workplace is suffering from the common cold, prefer maintaining a distance from him/her to avoid affecting your healthy body.
- Avoid going outside to perform yoga or exercises- Choose to workout at a gym or in the area inside your room.
- Get a flu vaccine- According to the health care experts, people should get a flu shot every year to protect themselves from getting affected with flu. It is advisable to get an annual flu shot for everyone over the age of 6 months before winters sets in. Asthma patients are advised to get the injectable form of the flu vaccine instead of getting the nasal spray vaccine. Your health care specialist does not recommend a nasal spray vaccine because it contains live virus. Buy asthma products online offered by reliablerxpharmacy.com
- Cover your nose and mouth with a muffler or a scarf- This is another way to warm the hair that you breathe in winters. Wearing a scarf or a muffler over your nose and mouth will warm and humidify the cold air.
Also Read: Living with Asthma Is Easier With Knowledge
- Avoid the trigger- You might prefer staying inside in the cold weather of winters, but being indoors too will not save you from having an asthma attack until you are not breathing in asthma triggers such as dust mites, pet dander, mold and fires in the fireplace. Follow these tips to keep triggers away:
- Limit the time you spend around your dog or cat. Prefer keeping them out of your bedroom. Avoiding triggers near the place where you sleep can avoid an asthma attack.
- If mites are the culprits, consider using mite proof cover for your mattress, and pillows.
- Mold doesn’t develop in a cool and dry place, therefore try to keep your house cool and dry.
- Don’t forget to switch on the exhaust fan when cooking or dishwashing in the kitchen.
- Fix broken windows and leaky pipes in your home.
- Eat nutritious foods– Be sure to follow a healthy diet, which is rich in essential minerals and vitamins. Eat more foods that are rich in antioxidants to boost your immunity. Also, stay hydrated, by drinking plenty of water and healthy fluids. Sipping warm soups are a great option in winters. Buy asthma medications online as soon as you are finished with the prescription.
Also Read: How One Can Cure Asthma Naturally?