Hair loss is a serious concern for both men and women. When it comes to progressive hair loss, the condition is referred to as alopecia. Both in male and female, the gradual decrease in hair density is a natural phenomenon associated with the ageing process and is frequently starts from about the age of 50. Only a dermatologist or an expert can recommend a hair loss treatments that will make a big difference.
One of the keys to preventing hair loss is noticing the hair loss and taking action as soon as possible. The earlier you take the action the more hair you will able to save.
Unfortunately identifying the hair loss problem is a tough task. Certain most common signs of hair loss that you find hair and there online or in books are not reliable and is normal to mistake normal hair loss for pattern baldness.
Factors that cause hair loss
Many scientific improvements have been made when it comes to understanding hair loss. This is important to know that one cannot lose hair overnight, the process is gradual, the growth of thin hairs occur and in smaller and smaller quantities. Furthermore, clinical studies revealed the link between the appearance of alopecia and the hair follicle connective sheath is becoming rigid. The stiffening of this sheath slows down the developmental of the hair follicle.
When it comes to picking hair products, the state of your hair is no the only factor that you need to consider. Therefore, the hair lacks strength and becomes thin gradually.
Find the right treatment
Thanks to dermatologists and hair experts who can diagnose and advise you on the most appropriate treatment. Your dermatologist might offer you a treatment containing the unique hair loss improving ingredients which have the ability to extend the life of hair follicles and promotes hair growth in the scalp to make a difference to your hair density and texture truly.
Tips & advice from experts
Make sure you maintain a healthy scalp. Just like your skin acts when not properly cleaned, your scalp will do the same. And you must be aware of the fact that your scalp and hair follicles need the cleanest and a balanced environment to fight off hair loss. If you have any doubt, please talk to your dermatologist to recommend hair care products that not only removes the bacteria but also restores pH balance and also does not suffocate your scalp or block hair follicles by leaving a thick residue. Gently comb and massage your hair. One should also be aware of the stress level in this busy life. Take enough sleep as little sleep may intensify hair loss. You can also buy Hairootz Capsules which can help to make your hairs healthy internally.
Natural ways to prevent hair loss
By following these simple hair care regime, you can stop you from falling out and prevent further hair loss:
- Don’t tie your hair too tight- Avoid making hairstyles that feels too tight on your scalp. According to the research studies, Stretching hairs too much causes permanent damage. Tight braids and ponytails can pull your hair away from the scalp and gradually loosen the bond between your scalp and hair.
- Avoid using styling tools that produce heat- Using heat directly on your hair can absorb the moisture and leave your hair follicles dehydrated which ultimately cause damage. Hair styling tools such as hair straighteners, dryers, and curling irons can damage your delicate hair strands.
- Avoid applying bleach on your hair- No doubt hair treatment chemicals cause damage to hair follicles. If you think you are suffering from hair loss, then you should limit or even stop the use of chemical dyes, perms, highlights, and peroxide treatments.
- Use a mild shampoo that goes with your hair type- Choose hair shampoo that cleanses dirt and excess oil from your hair and scalp. Buy hair care products online that contains more natural oil and fatty acids that make your hair strands strong and supple. Do not forget to read the ingredients on your shampoo and other hair care products and purchase one contains as much as natural ingredients as possible.
- Comb gently- Use a soft brush with fibre to comb your hairs. This will promote healthy sebum oil on your hair.