Erectile dysfunction or ED affects as a lot of as 30 million American males. It has been estimated that around half of men aged around 75 years encounter ED. This sexual dysfunction can be a mystery, having no clear cause. The causes of ED may have vascular, hormonal, neural, and emotional elements, based on the man.
ED can be embarrassing for a man, but the truth is, the more you recognize, the better you can prevent it from happening and worsen.
To achieve an erection, a man must go through the excitement phase; he should get sexually stimulated. This excitement phase is basically an emotional response. If a man has an emotional problem, this affects its ability to become sexually aroused. ED is a sexual dysfunction that affects a man’s capacity to attain or keep an erection. Several factors affect the man’s sexual ability. These include physical and emotional ailments. Understanding the cause of the condition can help identify a man why he got affected by the dysfunction. Here are a best seven ways to treat ED:
- Keep an eye on your body weight-Being overweight would bring much health complication, including sexual dysfunction. This is true; sometimes all those extra pounds can affect your sex life. If you are obese, you are more likely to get high levels of cholesterol or may have developed diabetes mellitus, which can contribute to erection problems. A research study even revealed that men with waist size 40 inches or more are at high risk of developing ED. If you want to stay at the top of the game, try to maintain healthy body weight.
- Get Exercise-Exercise regularly to reduce your waist size. It’s also good for your sex life in lots of ways. The regular physical activity also improves blood circulation, which is essential for penile erection. It also encourages the testosterone production, a major element in sexual libido. It is a great remedy for your weak heart, it helps your vital organ to stay healthy, lower stress, and make you feel good. According to a research study, a 30-minute brisk walk every day could decrease your chance of developing ED.
- Quit smoking-Need a solid reason to kick the habit? Here’s one: Men who smoke are two times more likely to affect the erection issues as compared to men who don’t smoke. Smoking damages blood vessels and affect the blood supply to the penile region. A cigarette is filled with tobacco, which carries nicotine, a harmful substance. Nicotine makes the blood vessels to contract, which affects the flow of blood to the penis.
- Reduce alcohol intake-There is no evidence that can prove that mild to moderate alcohol consumption is harmful to patients with ED. But heavy drinking could lead to health issues like nerve destruction, liver damage, and other conditions. One must understand drinking and sex are not always a great duo.
- Stay away from anabolic steroids-Most of these drugs are usually abused by athletes and bodybuilders. These can shrink the testicles of the male user and interfere with the capacity to make testosterone hormone, which is essential for penile strength.
- Do not take stress-You can affect your libido by taking stress from work, relationship issues, or a major life change. Stress may end up with an erection problem, so it is important to cut down your stress level, and you will see benefits in the bedroom.
- Eat a healthy diet-A heart-healthy diet would be the best natural treatment for erectile dysfunction. Eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains. Cut back on food like fried foods, dairy products, and red meat.
If you are not getting relief with the natural remedies, it is necessary to visit a urologist. Diagnosing your erection problem is not a good idea, if you are trouble getting an erection that is not hard enough for satisfactory sexual intercourse, it is important to consult a urologist, before pursuing any treatment. There could be a medical explanation for your sexual condition and your health. At the time sexual history plays an important in determining your condition. Silagra 100 mg is a great way to treat ED medically.