Healthy hair gives a special bounce to our personality and confidence. It is very important to take care of them so that they can stay healthy, but most of us find it hard to take care of them due to time constraint. Apart from harsh weather conditions, dirt, environment pollution, poor diet, and harsh chemical-based hair care products make them weak, dull, and lifeless. The texture and length of hair that we get naturally are 70% based on our biological inheritance, and the 30% ratio depends on our handling. Some people are naturally blessed with beautiful hair, whereas some face lots of trouble and spend a lot on their hair. This page is offering the best tips for longer and healthier hair. Keep on reading if you are one who is looking to have long and healthy hair.
How to Grow Hair Faster?
Patience is the main key to follow any regimen to achieve the desired results. Do not expect a miracle overnight; making hair healthier is much important than making them longer. Growing hair is possible with the five-way approach:
- Using herbal and chemical-free hair care products in moderate quantity
- Give-up the hair colouring and haircuts. Only go for minimal trimming to get rid of damaged, broken, and split ends.
- Developing healthy eating habits
- Timely hair oiling
- Covering your head while stepping outside to avoid air pollution and harsh sun rays.
This five-way approach is important to adhere in order to achieve long hair, apart from this approach, some more effective tips that can add advantage to grow your hair faster are:
1. Using Towel Rightly – Hair becomes more fragile when you take a shower and wash your head. Towel play a vital role as you put your head into it to dry your hair. Try using the non-terry-cloth towel to prevent hair breakage.
2. Minimize the usage of Heat Devices – Heat devices significantly damage and make your hair dry. Blow-dryers, flat irons, hair straighteners etc. steel the moisture from your hair. So, it is best to avoid or rarely use heating devices.
3. Brush your hair carefully – Hair brushing is good for detangling, scalp circulation and oil distribution in hair roots. Never use a brush when your hair are fragile, use a wider bristle hairbrush to comb your dry hair. Brush gently so that bristles glide flawlessly in your hair and prevent hair breakage.
4. Hair Spa – Once a month, go for a hair spa to rejuvenate your scalp and hair texture. Avoid blow drawing after taking the spa and ask the expert to use herbal or light chemical-based hair products.
5. Quit Smoking – Hair follicles need minerals, oxygen, and nutrients to produce healthy hair. The toxic present in cigarette affects the blood circulation, shrink blood vessels and steel scalp moisture. Hair follicles lose their nourishment when they do not receive the proper blood circulation; as a result, your hair growth cycle gets interrupted.
6. Use a Silk or Satin based fabric pillow – Give a soft fabric texture to your hair when you sleep. The cotton pillow usually loses the moisture when you put your head on it. Therefore, it is best to use a pillow that is made of silk or Satan based fabric. Experts believe that silk-based pillow extends the life of your hairstyle and helps to keep your hair healthier.
7. Do Meditation – Stress can greatly leave a bad impact on your overall health. In today’s life, stress is quite common, but at the same time dealing with it is also common with the help of meditation. Include meditation in your daily regimen to make your overall body fit and healthy.
Fast Alternates to Regain Hair Growth
If you find above tips and steps difficult to follow, then switch to Finpecia 1mg (a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor). This medicine is usually prescribed to men for treating hair loss issue in them. Finpecia 1 mg is used to increase hair growth and prevent further hair loss. Consult your doctor before you start taking Finpecia 1 mg.