One thing that all women and even men worry about is hair fall. A majority of people suffering from thinning of hair or baldness often experience shame and embarrassment, especially when they find their luscious locks begin to thin. Fortunately, such people don’t have to start saving up for costly hair loss medications, hair transplant surgery, and even searching for wigs; it turns out that eating certain healthy foods can have a great impact on the health of your hairs.
So, here are those magical foods that prevent hair fall:
- Greek yogurt-Yogurt particular low-fat one is full of essential B vitamins. It has vitamin B5, which improve hair follicle health. Another vitamin is B7, which specifically works to reduce hair loss. If you are not a fan of eating yogurt you can directly apply to your hair as a hair mask. Use it as a hair mask for shiny and lustrous locks. Greek yogurt is enriched with protein, which makes it a perfect snack for people who are concerned about their hair’s health.
- Spinach-Iron deficiency is one of the main causes of hair fall in women. If you wish to have strong and healthy hair, is very important to eat iron-rich food such as spinach. Green leafy vegetables like spinach are packed with full of nutrients, including vitamin and minerals, which make an ideal healthy diet. Having spinach not only provide iron to your body, but also gives a boost of omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. These are the essential nutrients which make the hair healthy from the roots as well as keep the natural oil circulating all over the scalp so that the scalp remain moisturized enough. This helps in preventing dryness and itching of the scalp. All these essential nutrients to ensure that you maintain a healthy scalp and gorgeous hair.
- Guava-The richest source of vitamin C, guava beat even the sorest of citrus fruits. It is believed to be the king of citrus fruits with vitamin C contents. The super fruit contains a lot of vitamin C that you can get four times of your required daily intake of this essential nutrient just a bowl of this fruit in your diet. Vitamin C is responsible for the synthesis of collagen. It is extremely beneficial in developing hair through the root in addition to keeping the blood vessels which supply vitamins and minerals to the hair follicles. Vitamin C is best paired with another essential nutrient called iron in order to maintain healthy hair growth. Not just iron, vitamin C can also be consumed with Vitamin E as both vitamins are known to work synergistically with one another.
- Sweet potatoes-Highly enriched with beta-carotene (vitamin A), sweet potato helps in the overall health of the hair and the scalp. People who experience thinning of hair or hair loss may have a deficiency of vitamin A.
- Eggs-Eggs are packed with so many things that are good for health including hair’s health. Eating eggs on a daily basis really can do wonders to prevent hair fall. The food item is packed with vitamin B12, biotin, and omega 6 fatty acids. All the nutrients are considered the core of any hair care diet.
- Carrots-Filled with beta-carotene, carrots helps to improve hair growth, making your hair look thick and healthy. The vegetable contains amazing scalp protecting oils that help to prevent dry and itchy scalp.
- Walnuts- Nuts, especially walnuts contains plenty of natural oils that boost elasticity in your hair. It prevents breaking of hairs. Walnuts contain essential nutrients such as vitamin E, biotin, magnesium, and protein. All these are essential for and shiny hairs.