Wrinkles are the most common sign of aging skin. Wrinkles around the eye may include a reason due to several lifestyle factors. Wrinkles always visible on face due to lack of moisture and the skin elasticity. Since the skin under the eye is thin, therefore we need extra care for it. There are several products available in the market to get rid of wrinkles, but it is recommended to first consult your dermatologist before using any of them. Products for wrinkles may include creams, gels, lotions, moisturizers, and wrinkle fillers. However, it is always a better choice to reduce wrinkles naturally. Also, we need to stick to a healthy lifestyle for youthful skin. Get a look below to find out some easy and natural ways to reduce wrinkles:
- Pineapple Juice – Pineapple juice is a great source of an alpha hydroxyl acid. It helps to reduce inflammation and works to reduce wrinkles quickly. This is one of the best ways to achieve youthful skin.
- Raw Milk– Raw milk has properties which can assist you in getting rid of wrinkles. It moisturizes the skin without leaving any fine lines or wrinkles. Soak cotton pads in raw milk and cover around the eyes with cotton balls and leave for 20 minutes then wash it off with water. This is the best solution for skin wrinkles.
- Cucumber & Aloe Vera Juice– This is another best way to reduce wrinkles with cucumber aloe vera juice. The mixtures can do wonders when it comes to reducing fine lines and improves skin beauty. Cucumber tightens the skin and helps to promote skin quality and elasticity. Mix cucumber and aloe vera juice and apply the mixture all over your face in circular motions and leave for 5 minutes then wash off with normal water.
- Milk Cream and Honey– Milk cream moisturizes the skin. It helps to smoothen the skin and prevent from fine lines. Mix milk cream and honey to make a face pack and apply this paste around the eye area and massage gently and leave for 15 minutes, then wash off with normal water.
Note that the natural remedy needs a regular application to show results. You should also follow the below tips to achieve youthful skin.
- A balanced diet can remove wrinkles: For achieving healthy-looking skin, we require to eat a well-balanced diet to reduce wrinkles. Vitamin C, E & A works wonder to provide youthful skin. Vitamin intake has a whole lot to do with skin beauty and wrinkle-free skin.
- Stress release– Stress is responsible for dull skin. Try to reduce stress as much as possible as it affects your skin texture. Also, make sure to sleep at least 7 hours every day.
- Do yoga every day– Yoga is an excellent way to get rid of eye wrinkles and dull skin. Yoga helps in bringing peace to mind and make you feel stress-free and happy.
- Healthy sleep– Healthy sleep helps to reduce puffiness under eyes. A night of good sleep promotes a healthy lifestyle and youthful skin.
- Stay hydrated– Water always flushes the toxins out of your system and help you to stay cleansed and healthy. It also reduces puffiness around the eyes. Water helps to reduce the chances of premature aging around the eyes.
- Moisturization– Dry skin may lead to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Therefore, moisturization is one of the most important steps of your skincare routine. Moisturizing every day make a big impact on reducing wrinkles.
- Sun Protection- Always protect your face from UV rays as the area around your eye is one of the softest spots in your face. Hence, always carry a shade with yourself. Use sunscreen every day with a minimum of 30 SPF.
- Massage with coconut oil- Coconut oil is a good wrinkle treatment. The oil alone can do wonders for the skin.
Also Read: 6 Bad Things Can Happen If You Don’t Moisturize Your Face!