We all dream of thick and long eyelashes and eyebrows. Only some men or women are born with well-shaped and defined brows and eyelashes. Enhancing eyelashes and eyebrows is a part of any basic beauty routine. So instead of some artificial methods, you can use Careprost serum to enhance your eyelashes and eyebrows. Careprost is one of the best solutions for eyelashes growth.
Here, you will find some natural remedies to enhance your eyelashes and eyebrows:
- Castor Oil– Castor oil is more efficient than simple olive oil. This is one of the best remedies to enhance your eyebrows and eyelashes. Apply castor oil on both the eyebrow and leave till next morning and make sure the castor oil does not come into your eyes. Clean your face with a mild cleanser. If it irritates your skin, avoid using it.
- Cold Milk– Milk contains proteins that are essential for healthy hair growth. For thick eyebrows, try cold milk. Take the milk and apply it on both your eyebrows using a cotton swab. Leave approx. 20 minutes then wash it off.
- Olive Oil– Massage the eyebrows with olive oil for thickening of hair. Olive oil is enriched in vitamin E and A, which improves hair growth for eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Aloe Vera Gel– Aloe Vera gel works effectively; the gel is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Aloe Vera promotes hair growth. It can be applied many times a day on eyebrows and your lashes. This gel is excellent for thick and heavy brows.
- Coconut Oil– Coconut oil contains lauric acid which nourishes the eyebrows and eyelashes. A coconut oil massage is recommended for thickening hair growth. Coconut oil works as a moisturizer and conditioning agent for improving the circulation of the blood.
- Fenugreek Seeds– Soak a teaspoon of fresh fenugreek seeds in water for 3-5 hours. Make a paste and apply it on the brows at bedtime and wash off in the morning. This promotes shiny and healthy hair strands. Fenugreek seeds also contain nicotinic acids which stimulate hair growth.
- Fresh Onion Juice– Onion juice is smelly, but this is excellent for eyebrows growth. Onion juice contains sulfur, minerals, selenium and vitamin B and C, which stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin E Oil-Vitamin E oil boosts the level of antioxidants present in the skin that helps to remove wrinkles on the face. Vitamin E oil is good for thickening eyebrows and growing eyelashes. This is a good moisturizer for skin, and it enhances the healthy growth of new skin cells.
- Almond Oil and Aloe Vera Gel– Mix these two ingredients, blend properly and use this mixture on your lashes with mascara brush and leaving it overnight. Then wash it off the next day with normal water.
- Petroleum Jelly– Petroleum jelly is an excellent remedy for short and thin eyelashes. It is the best moisturizer for both eyebrows and eyelashes. This improves hair growth and makes them shiny. Petroleum jelly helps the brows fuller and longer.
Careprost is an effective growth serum to make your eyelashes and eyebrows denser and thicker. It is a unique formula of lash-enhancing, conditioning, moisturizing ingredients that helps improve the overall appearance of eyelashes and eyebrows. This serum carries bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03% manufactured by Sun Pharma and is available at reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low price. A simple once a day application is needed to achieve the desired growth of lashes and brows. Avoid using contact lenses when using Careprost formula. Follow the instructions given on leaflet carefully.
Also Read: Pros and Cons of Eyelash Extensions