Like the hair on your head, eyelashes too grow, eventually fall out, and regrow again. Using Careprost eyelash serum can help grow back your precious lash strands naturally.
Eyelashes play a vital role in improving the appearance of your face. When they are long and thick enough, you just not look beautiful, but also make you look younger than your real age. An eye infection, injury, trauma, or plucking disaster may make you lose your precious lash strands. Well, luckily, yes! There are a variety of eyelash growths solutions that can help you grow back again.
So, when you notice lash strands on your cheeks or your hands, realize that your lashes are falling out. Let’s first look at why eyelashes fall out. Eyelash loss can happen for several reasons, including eye injuries, stress, eye diseases, or beauty products that can damage your tiny hairs. However, it is quite normal to lose one or two lashes regularly, but we hardly notice it. Like hairs on our head, eyelashes follow a natural growth cycle which includes the growth of new hair and falling off old strands. However, if you feel like you are losing your lash strands more than normal, then it will be a matter of concern. You could be suffering from any of the following problems:
- Blepharitis– It is an inflammatory condition caused by an overgrowth of bacteria on eyelash follicles. It may be a result of an allergy, and intensely itchy eyes can cause your eyelash to fall out.
- Alopecia areata– In this condition, the immune system attacks the hair follicles causing eyelashes to fall out. This medical condition not only affects the hair on your scalp but also your eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Thyroid diseases– Hormonal problems are one of the major causes of eyelash loss. And people suffering from hypo or hyperthyroidism reported having hormonal imbalances in their bodies. Many people suffering from such thyroid disorders lose their hair, including eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Trichotillomania tangle– It is defined as a psychological condition where a person constantly feels like pulling his/her eyelashes. The condition commonly begins in childhood, but adolescence can also develop the condition.
- Allergies- Many people suffer from allergic reactions caused by chemical ingredients contained in mascara, eyeliner or other cosmetics. The symptoms of an allergic reaction include eyelash loss. However, the problem can be reversed by switching to high-quality products.
- Chemotherapy- Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy often lose their hair, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
Do eyelashes grow back if they lost?
If your eyelashes are falling out, whether they will grow back or not depends on the cause that led them to fall out. In the majority of cases, you may grow them back, as eyelashes also follow the same growth cycle that your scalp hair follows. The eyelashes also go through two phases, one is a growing phase, and the other one is the resting phase. Eyelashes fall out at the end of resting phases and re-growth occurs between one to six months.
How to make your eyelashes grow naturally?
There are several measures you can take to stimulate the growth of the eyelashes. You can consider an eyelash growth solution to treat thinner eyelashes may them grow faster. Careprost eyelash serum is an excellent formula that works magically when it comes to growing longer, darker, and thicker eyelashes. If you are looking for growing your dream eyelashes, then careprost eye drop is the one solution that can fulfil your wish. A bottle of careprost (with brush) 3ml (0.03%) is enough to cause a noticeable difference in the appearance of your eyelashes. The product has a unique effect on the growth of eyelashes; it does not only increase the length but also works to enhance the volume of eyelashes. It contains the active substance Bimatoprost which affects the growth of eyelashes, making them grow longer, darker and fuller.
Careprost eye drops can make your eyelashes grow back again. It serves as a safe and promising solution for achieving lengthy and fuller eyelashes. With the correct application, you may notice growth in just a few weeks.