Long, shiny, thick, and healthy hair is a deep desire of every man and woman. We all know that growth is a natural process, but there are various factors like pollution, stress, aging, hormonal changes, dandruff, and poor eating habits to name a few that can affect this process. To treat this problem, we can take help of some hair loss treatments or use the best-suited hair growth products.
Hair Growth Product’s Choice:
Nowadays, there are so many hair care products claiming to be the best hair growth product or effective hair fall treatment, but the fact is that we cannot rely on them blindly. It is advised to take up the tried and tested products made for specific hair-related problems. Here are some scientifically tested medicines which can help you in the hair loss prevention.
- Hair 4u solution:The solution contains 2% minoxidil and 1.5% Aminexil to treat pattern baldness in both men and women. It is meant to apply on a dry scalp. Use it twice daily to get rid of pattern baldness.
- Minoxidil: Another well-known hair growth medicine available for you is Minoxidil. This medicine contains 5% of active Regaine that aids hair loss prevention.
Minoxidil is an FDA approved hair loss treatment ingredient. For better results, you have to apply it two times daily for a few months.
Minoxidil has several benefits such as:
- Re-grow fuller, thicker, natural hair
- Effectively treats moderate hair loss
- More than 20 years of clinical results
- This medicine is clinically proven for hair loss treatment and male pattern baldness
- It can possibly grow hairs up to 25% in just three months.
- It is perfect for both men and women
- Highly recommended hair growth product by dermatologists
Finasteride is another effective product that works more as a persuasive medicine in the cases where men experience baldness. It can promote hair growth in the crown region and even helps in preventing the receding hairline.
- Rosemary Essential Oil:
This herbal medicine is advocated by many hair experts for hair growth. For better results, it has to be applied directly to the scalp. This medicine can increase the blood circulation in the scalp, eventually promoting hair growth.
- Licorice Extract:
Ayurvedic treatments have always been regarded to be very effective and so is the Licorice extract which is used for promoting hair growth. It is available in the form of capsules to be taken orally for the hair loss treatment. This extract can be applied topically as well. It is reasonably priced and excellent for increasing the number of hair strands.
Overall, it is advised to be careful before considering any medical treatment, find out the root cause of hair loss. Consult your dermatologist or hair professional to understand the best hair fall treatment that would work for you.
6. Pantostin:It is a medicated scalp preparation directly targets the main cause of system related hair loss. The scalp tonic contains Alfatradiol, which is a successful therapeutic agent because of its relatively fast onset of action. With its regular use, your dermatologist can see improvement within 6 to 8 weeks, however the initial results will not be visible with naked eyes. The maximum effects can be seen after six months of the treatment.
7. Pantogar Capsules: It is an extremely effective hair therapy for treating diffuse hair loss in women. The combination of proteins, vitamin B, and amino acids supplies hair with essential nutrients that are required for growth. The capsules have been proved to have a positive effect on the growth of healthy hair.The combination of active substance in the capsule re-activate the natural function of the hair root, thereby stopping hair loss.