Gone are the days when women were supposed to wait for their menstruation period to identify if they are pregnant or not. How to check pregnancy was the biggest concern in the early days for most of women, but today with the help of technology it has become way too easy to check if you are pregnant with just one simple pregnancy test at the comfort of your home.
Mothers who experience their pregnancy 2nd time are more aware of their pregnancy symptoms in compare to a first-timer to be a mom. This page will help to pregnant women (especially the first-timers) to understand pregnancy symptoms that they may undergo and experience during their pregnancy journey.
7 Symptoms of Pregnancy
Getting Pregnant is a blessing for every woman in this world. It is a period of 9 months that every woman faces to give birth to her baby. There are many signs of pregnancy which a woman can observe in herself to find if she is pregnant or not. While pregnancy test kits are quite common these days. Every woman is different and not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Many women believe they have an intuition about pregnancy signs and their intuitions proven correct.
Pregnancy tests work best if you wait to take until at least a day or two after you miss your menstruation period. The pregnancy test card is a great option to check the pregnancy at home. Purchase a home pregnancy test kit. There are different brands of pregnancy test kits available in the market. So buy any renowned and good pregnancy test kit so that you can check almost an accurate result at home. If you are wondering if you might be pregnant then the best way is to cross-check by taking a pregnancy test.
Three Common Ways to Check Pregnancy
- Using the Home Pregnancy Test. Buy a home pregnancy kit.
- Blood Test –If you are not sure that you are pregnant then you may visit your doctor and he will advise for a blood test. Doctors use two types of blood tests to check for pregnancy.
- Transvaginal Ultrasound Scan. This is a safe procedure to check the pregnancy.
Some of the most common pregnancy symptoms that may point to the possibility. So let’s check it out some of the most important signs of pregnancy.
- Spotting and Cramping – This can cause one of the earliest signs of Pregnancy.
- Nausea with or without vomiting– This cause can strike at any time in a day or night. And this is one of the most common signs of pregnancy.
- Breast changes– this is another early sign of pregnancy. It may become swollen, sore or tingly a week or two later. The area around the nipples may also darken.
- Fatigue– A woman can start feeling fatigued after conceiving.
- Mood swings– this usually happens in six or seven weeks after conception.
- Morning Sickness– Morning sickness is a famous symptom of pregnancy but not every woman gets it. The main cause of morning sickness is a higher level of HCG.
- Missed period– The most obvious symptoms of pregnancy if you have missed the last period because missed periods are caused by pregnancy. But missed periods doesn’t mean that you are pregnant this can have a cause due to taking of birth control pills.
Some Other Pregnancy Symptoms are:
- Frequent Urination– If you are pregnant this starts in six or eight weeks after conception. It is most likely to happen due to hormonal changes.
- Constipation– a higher level of the hormone can make you constipated.
- Food craving– You may experience all the time food craving. This is also a part of the list.
- Headache– You may start a headache in the early stage.
If you experience any of the above symptoms then visit your doctor as early as possible.
Note: The pregnancy symptoms vary from woman to woman as everyone has different immunity, body strength, and overall health conditions. For safe and guaranteed results on how to check pregnancy,your doctor may also advise you for the above-given test.