Muscle building means building up lean unadulterated muscle mass. There are two things that you can do to increase the muscle mass, one is to get proper exercise and the second thing is to have a controlled diet. For people who have skinny frame of body find muscle building is a little difficult. For such people best protein supplements are suggested to have a great body with good muscle mass. Diet will always remain an important part of overall muscle mass building process. There are several natural muscle building supplements that can help you to build muscles:
- Egg whites: These are one of the most pure forms of proteins that you can get. The egg whites when incorporated into the diet will provide maximum of protein in comparison to fat.
- The ratio being 60:1, this is the reason why bodybuilders include such a large amount of protein in their diet with having only egg whites.
- Chicken: The lean meats like chicken and turkey are unarguably one of the best bodybuilding supplements found naturally. These are the staple items in the platter of a bodybuilder as they are a very excellent source of proteins but are very low in trans fats and saturated fats.
- Fish: Although the main thing that you must keep in mind while having a controlled diet for bodybuilding is that you must keep away from fats, but fishes are rich in saturated fats and transfat. Still, you need to include them in your diet as these fishes are rich in essential fatty acid also such as omega 3 fatty acid. Omega 3 is good for body building and also helps to provide a quick source of protein. You can include fishes like Salmon, Tuna, Sardines and Trout as these are excellent sources of protein as well as healthy fats.
- Beans/ legumes: Never ignore to include beans and legumes in your diet if you are planning to build muscle mass. Beans are not only delicious but they are also an excellent source of lean protein. The beans are also rich in fiber that is helpful in regulating the bowel movement. A proper immune response is also maintained if you take beans in your diet. You must never ignore beans, especially kidney beans that provide approx. 14 grams of protein per cup.
- Lean red meat: Red meat like lean ground beef are excellent sources of proteins and other nutrients like iron, zinc, and vitamin B. Red meats are high in calories and they are hence the best nutrient required for the healthy growth of muscle mass.6. Water: Although muscle building means you have to include only meat and lean meat options providing you loads of proteins in your diet. When it comes to muscle building another thing you cannot ignore in your diet is to include water that is an essential part of your body. 70 % of your body is water and as a body builder, you need to drink at least 10 liters of water daily.
- Egg whites: These are one of the most pure forms of proteins that you can get. The egg whites when incorporated into the diet will provide maximum of protein in comparison to fat. The ratio being 60:1, this is the reason why bodybuilders include such a large amount of protein in their diet with having only egg whites.
- Low glycemic carbs: Low burning carbohydrates are necessary to fuel your body, i.e. to provide you a proper energy to do exercise. Muscle glycogen is the main source of energy while you exercise, so never avoid taking enough amounts of carbs that are slow burning to keep your activity levels high.