Sleep is very crucial for our overall well-being and to avoid health issue it is better to start giving it the importance timely. How to sleep faster, if you are amongst those who struggle to fall asleep quickly, then don’t worry because you’re not alone! Fortunately, there are plenty of solutions that you can try to deal with this condition. With a few changes and some consistency in your routine life, you can fall asleep faster every night. Along with closing eyes, it is equally important that your mind should also sleep and if your mind will not sleep then it’s very difficult for your body to sustain good sleep.
People who are struggling with sleeping disorder since long may are under the effects of insomnia condition. It is a sleeping disorder in which a person finds it difficult to fall asleep. The common symptoms of insomnia are: waking up often in the night, waking up too early in the morning, and find difficult going back to sleep and not feeling well-rested. Insomnia starts when a person has poor sleeping habits, or he is feeling anxious, stressed. Lack of exercise or chronic illness also contributes to developer insomnia in patients. Insomnia cureis very much possible with right approach.
We all need at least 7-8 hours of sleep every day. If we go below, our body starts showing signs of fatigue.
If you are anxious or caffeinated then falling asleep will be difficult and also it will be really challenging to drop off to sleep, even when you are totally tired. Many people are suffering from constant sleep problems and it is combined with our poor eating habits and unhealthy lifestyle. The medicines are said to have it for sleeping faster but most of them have side effect and also most of the people are unable to take these types of medicines due to existing conditions.
Few tips to deal with a common question like “How to sleep faster?”
- Relax your entire face including the muscles inside your mouth
- Drop your shoulder to release the tension
- Inhale, Exhale
- Relax your legs
- Do not think while sleeping
- Do meditate
- limit caffeine
- wear eye mask
- End to your screen time
- Start breathing deeply
Also, see if are juggling with symptoms like:
- Trouble falling asleep
- High blood pressure
- Waking up earlier than usual
- Daytime sleepiness
- Reduced ability to concentrate
- Weight gain
These symptoms refer to insomnia condition. You can visit your physician to understand the actual cause of it to get it treated.
Here are a few tips to look for Insomnia cure:
- Think about staying awake– this technique lessens anxiety and gives your mind a chance to relax.
- Take a hot shower– This can make it easier to fall asleep and get you in the mindset for bed
- Use weighted blankets– it helps to fall asleep at night.
- Turn down the temperature– A cool temperature can give you better feel to sleep
- Wear blue light blocking glasses– who stare at the computer and mobile phones all day, they may suffer from Insomnia. One should consider wearing blue light blocking glasses during the day.
- Hide your clock– try to hide your clock when you are sleeping because in that case, you will calculate the timings in how much time you will sleep. Staring at the clock is not good especially when you want to sleep.
- Muscle stretching– Progressive muscle relaxation is a technique used to control stress and anxiety.
- Stop watching scary movies– Avoid watching scary movies.
- Meditation– It helps to deal with stress and anxiety in a number of different ways. It engages you with your thoughts and feelings
- Use a diffuser with a calming essential oil– It soothes your mind and body.
- Make the area noise-free– Make sure there is no noise in your room.
- Drink chamomile tea– Drink this tea one hour before bedtime or any Herbal Tea Sleep.