Are you struggling to fit in your favourite dress that your father gifted last year? Is your belly fat causing sleeplessness? If the answer is yes, you may need to implement a workout regimen in your routine and make some modifications in your lifestyle to address it. Now How to reduce belly fat? Well, there are some great exercises to reduce stomach which include crunches, brisk walking, plank, burpees, and many more that you can do at home to reduce belly fat naturally.
How to reduce stomach fat? The best way to lose fat is by exercising. If you are determined about losing weight, you may need to add an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target your belly fat. When many people think of losing weight, one of the first things that hit the mind is getting a flat tummy. Experts say that various exercises that combine strength, cardio, and core will help reduce body fat, including belly fat. Try these exercises to reduce stomach combination with products like ABS Detox, Obelit, and Slim-Fast; you will be amazed by the results.
- Running or Walking – You burn calories when you exercise; this way, your body fat decreases. Exercising not only targets belly fat but also sheds fat from another problematic area. For walking or running, the only equipment you need is a good pair of shoes that allow you to walk or run comfortably. Running burns more calories while brisk walking isn’t too far behind. You can easily implement running or walking in your training routine and don’t forget to warm up if you choose running for weight loss.
- Crunches – Nothing burns belly fat easier than crunches. According to fitness experts, crunches occupy the first rank among the best exercises to reduce stomach. Start including abs crunching exercises to your daily routine. Begin with lying down flat on your knees, lift your feet off the floor. Then place a thumb at the back of the ear while holding the back of the head with other fingers. Lift your head off the floor. Now initiate the movement by reaching your knees with your head. Then go back to the starting position. Inhale while curling up and exhale while going down.
- Burpees- This exercise involves your core as well as chest, tricep, and squads. It is a great simple four-step exercise to get rid of stubborn belly fat. To practice it, get into a squat position, keeping your palms flat on the ground. In the second step, kick your feet back and lie into a plank position, keeping your arms in the extended position. In the third step, quickly return your feet to the squat position. Lastly, stand up from the squat position.
- Lying leg raises- It targets upper abs, lower abs, quads, and hamstrings. To practice it you need to lie down on the mat, place your hand by your side and keep your palms straight on the floor. No lift your feet while looking up at the ceiling. This is the starting position that engages your core. Raise both your legs to make a 90-degree angle and slowly brings them down. Right before touching the floor, raise your legs again. Try to 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Sit-ups-This exercise targets upper and lower abs. To perform, lie on a mat, bend your knees and place your heels on the mat. Place your hand on your thighs. Now lift your head as well as shoulders off the floor and look at your knees. By using your core muscles, lift your body off the floor and come to a sitting position. Then slowly go back down to the initial position.
Successful lie flattening stomach is a matter of burning body fat and building muscles. The best way to reduce belly fat is by running and exercising your core muscles. With these fat-burning exercises, shedding love handles and flattens abs is completely achievable. Now that you know about these exercises and workouts pick your favorite exercises to reduce belly fat.