Have you tried Careprost eye drops, an advanced medical formulation to boost eyelash naturally? Well, if you wish to have a pair of lashes, the kind that your favourite celeb flaunts every time, you have come to the right place. In this blog, you will find about Careprost eye drops and what care must be taken before you buy Careprost eye drops online.
Careprost eye drops is a high-quality ophthalmic solution that let your thin eyelash become longer, darker, and thicker. With regular use, you will be able to flaunt the kind you see in movies and magazines. If you have short or sparse eyelashes or hypotrichosis, the eyelash serum not only gives you natural lashes that are much longer and thicker, but it may also add colour to your weak lashes. So how is this possible, you might wonder? Well, lit is very much possible with Careprost, as the product contains the active ingredient Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution, which is simply superb. Bimatoprost not only increases the growth of eyelashes but also effective for the treatment of glaucoma, in which the medicine must be dropped straight into the affected eye. But when used to enhance lash appearance, the eye drop must be applied on the upper lash line. The ophthalmic solution reduces the pressure built up within the eye; the pressure is often referred to as intraocular pressure (IOP) and increases the amount of fluid resent in the eye. Bimatoprost has been approved by the food and drug administration or FDA to grow eyelashes. It has been well studied for its safety and effectiveness in treating glaucoma patients and eyelash growth. The product is well tolerable with minimal side effects.
What are the things you need to know before trying Careprost?
If your dermatologist or ophthalmologist has recommended Careprost eye drops, then you visited the right page. You may be using the ophthalmic preparation either for open-angle glaucoma or eyelash growth. Knowing the medication will make you understand the specifics of medication closely, and you will understand how it will be helpful for you. The eye care product is manufactured in India, by sun pharmaceuticals.
Careprost should be applied to the affected eye regularly as instructed by your health care specialist. The effect of eye drops can be affected by the contact lens; therefore, it is important to remove your contact lenses before using the ophthalmic solution. You can put your lenses back after fifteen minutes of using the eye drops. There is no time during which you can begin noticing eyelash growth. Everyone has a different treatment approach, and you should follow a dermatologist’s advice before using the eye drops. The eye drop needs to be used for several months or even years. Careprost eye drops aim to reduce intraocular pressure but do not cure glaucoma.
You should not use Careprost eye drops 0.03% in the following situations:
- You have a history of hypersensitivity to Bimatoprost or other ophthalmic preparation ingredients.
- You have kidney, liver, or respiratory disease
- You are allergic to prostaglandin analogs
When using Careprost eye drops, the most frequently reported side effects to include itching, congested and red eyes, visual changes, blackening of the eyelashes, and the iris. You may also develop the sensitivity of light and intensification of the areas’ pigment around the eyes. It is important to inform your health care provider straight away if you encounter any of these side effects for some time.
- Eye colour may be changed – When bimatoprost is used in the eyes for open-angle glaucoma, it must be administered in the eye. Thus, discolouration of the iris is rare in some cases. Most users experience a slight colour change has been noticed after the daily dosage of the medication. This change occurs due to the active component Bimatoprost. You do not need to worry if you find a slight eye colour change.
- Instant eyelash growth may not happen – No doubt, Careprost eye drop 0.03% is a great solution for stimulating lash growth. But patience is required while using Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. Fast hair growth may not be achieved with the eye drops. The treatment needs a few weeks to boost lash growth. You may see the lashes growing entirely within a month, but for significant improvement, lit requires at least three to four months consider longer, darker, and thicker eyelashes.
- Consistency is the key – Some patients may think they do not need to use Careprost eye drops anymore after seeing the changes within a month. One may see changes in the lash growth within a month. No doubt, the lash serum causes a significant increment in the lash hair, but it takes time to achieve desired results. Most patients using the ophthalmic formula should keep in mind that the dosage must be maintained as per the health care provider’s direction and should not quit once the results start showing up.
- Rethink if you are pregnant – The ophthalmic preparation is not examined on pregnant women or nursing mothers; hence, it is not suggested that these women be used to reduce intraocular pressure or lash growth. Though medicine has more cosmetic benefits and may not have severe side effects, prevention is better than cure.
Recognizing these things will help you know the medicine you are using is appropriate for you and provide the desired results. It is always a good idea to get a prescription from a health care specialist before you wish to buy Careprost eye drops online.