Fix your erectile dysfunction with medications, exercises, lifestyle changes, and counselling. Choose the best solution that works for you.
Is There A Permanent Cure For ED?
Are you experiencing erectile dysfunction? Whether you are 25 years old or above 60 years, you are certainly not alone who is facing bedroom issues. About 20 million men in the USA are affected by erectile dysfunction or ED. Luckily a range of treatments is available to treat your erection issues.
For some men, it is quite possible to end their ED symptom permanently, but this depends on what are the contributing factors. These simple tricks are long-term solutions for your erection problem. However, these can’t solve your Ed permanently, but can still help if you can use regularly.
- Physical Activity & Lifestyle Changes-If you follow an exercising schedule for ED along with healthy lifestyle choices, then you may find your erection problem don’t come back. Also, you might experience some general health benefits too.
- Sex Therapy And Counselling-Talking to a sex therapist or a counselor can help treat your psychological factors that are contributing to an erection problem. Support and counselling can help you release stress, which particularly makes your matter worse.
- Cross Check Your Medications-If you are already taking a medication for your other health problem, Your ED might be a side effect of that medication. Have your medicine checked with the doctor to know whether it is causing ED or not and if yes, you might be able to switch to an alternative? This way you will be able to improve your condition or even get rid of the problem completely. Medications that can cause erections issue include antidepressants, blood pressure medications, antihistamines, and steroids.
Moreover, even medications or devices like penis rings, pumps and implants, can be used long term as well. Always use medicines like Kamagra 100 mg oral jelly and penis devices under the supervision of a doctor.
Can Medications Treat ED?
The most common way to tackle erection problems is the use of medications. Some of the most common and effective ED drugs are:
- Sildenafil-It is probably the best drug to restore erectile function. You can try Kamagra 100 mg oral jelly which is a jelly form of Sildenafil. It is best known for its easy consumption. You need to put on your tongue and swallow the jelly.
- Tadalafil-This is the longest lasting ED drug that stays for up to 36 hours in the bloodstream. Ceebis is one of the popular brand names of Tadalafil.
You can order any of these medications online after having an assessment from a doctor first and only when he agrees the medicine is right for you. These ED drugs don’t work for everyone, but work for around 60% of patients with erection problem. They cause penile erectile by improving the blood supply to the penis. Not everyone can take these medications; you can’t try any of these if you have a heart problem or taking medicines that contain nitrates.
What Are The Natural Remedies To Treat ED?
The natural fixes that people normally use are changes in the lifestyle, regular exercise, and herbal supplements. When it comes to lifestyle changes, there are numerous changes you can make to improve health, including erectile dysfunction. These changes include:
- Eating a balanced diet-You are not likely to experience ED due to vitamin or mineral deficiency, but not having healthy food could end up causing diabetes high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. These health complications may cause erection problems.
- Quitting smoking-Smoking can have a great impact on your blood supply and as it is mentioned above improved blood circulation can help you attain a rock solid erection.
- Limited alcohol consumption-The amount of alcohol intake, can have a positive effect on erectile function.
- Losing weight-Remember if you are overweight, then it could be contributing to your erection issues.
- Reducing stress-Stress can also interfere with your ability to attain and keep an erection for satisfactory intercourse.