Staying healthy and fit may be a tough challenge for you, but for many it’s even hard to think just to get up off the couch. So, doesn’t be a sleeping bull, get up, make a plan and implement it to fuel your health and fitness.
Obesity is a widespread concern, and it’s not a secret to hide. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention an estimated three out of every four men are either overweight or obese. Reports have also stated that more than 50 percent of men don’t engage in physical activity for more than 10 minutes. The stats are shocking, but these haven’t sparked a light in the minds of men to get off their asses from the couch.
If you are serious to be fit and fine, then follow some of the simple health and fitness tips mentioned below because they will help you in the long run.
- Make up your mind- Without getting intimation from inside you can’t even start what you dream. If you want to be fit like your favorite movie star, then have goals in your mind, but make sure to implement on them.
- Start with small- Many people promise themselves that they will hit the gym so and so days a week, but everything goes in vain because they can’t stick to their words. If you are solemn about your plan, start with small. Aim for three hard days a week in the gym because it will allow you to have a rest and recover for next workout session.
- Have a plan- If you have decided to go to the gym without having any idea of what you will do there, you’ll waste your time. So, planning is essential, and you can make a plan by preparing a list for about a month that what you will do and most important stick to it.
- Be consistent- Consistency matters the most because a regular schedule will help you in the long run and is also the best tip for maintaining a successful fitness regimen. Experts say to be steady start with 20 minutes on a treadmill and make it a routine form some days. After a few days, you will see the difference that you have boosted the time on the treadmill.
- Involve your buddy- As per the experts, exercising together motivates each other. Find a friend whom you like and who also wants to establish a healthier lifestyle.
- Be adaptable- To get fit and healthy there isn’t a need for only fancy exercise gear. In case, your workout grinds to a halt, and the gym’s machine is occupied. You can swap in for another exercise, or you can also try some floor exercises that don’t require machinery.
- Be happy- You need to enjoy what you are into. If you hate weights, there is no point of you going to the gym. You can also shed pounds without going to the gym. So, the ultimate purpose is to be happy, if you like jogging and aerobics, do them with full confidence.
- Watch the clock- Put your body into training when you have the most energy. If you feel energetic in the morning, schedule your fitness activities early in the day and if you perk up as the day goes along, plan your activities in the afternoon or evening.
- Get inspired- To get the inspiration you should read fitness blogs or journals, as reading the success stories will inspire you.
- Be patient- Patience is the key to success, so don’t be impatient that why you are not getting results. Becoming fit requires a lot of time as it’s not a cup of tea for everyone to get instant results. So, be patient, and don’t give up.
Also Read: Tips To Prevent Hair Loss in Men
The men’s health tips mentioned above are enough to get into shape, but the important thing is to perform these under the guidance of an expert. You also need to focus on your diet as fitness regime alone can’t do wonders. So, hang in there and see the best outcome.
Also Read: Causes and Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction