Having healthy bones is essential to lead a healthy life. Our bone structure supports us and allows us to move and makes us enable in performing our duties smoothly. Strong bones protect our heart, brain, and other body organs from injury, they also store minerals like calcium, phosphorous that help our bone to become strong.
Protecting your bone health is as important as we may are for our organs or skin. The right amount of diet, physical activity, and other lifestyle factors leave a great impact on our bone mass. There are ample options we can choose to keep our bones strong and healthy.
Building strong bones is possible with a diet that is rich in calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and vitamin K2. Also for increasing bone density, you can include foods such as plenty of vegetables, protein and oily fish in your diet. Regular exercise helps to make your bones stronger and healthier.
Ways to make Bones Healthy:
Let’s have a look at healthy ways to make bones healthy and stronger with below-given points:
- Exercise – Every individual especially those who are at risk of fracture should include exercise in their routine life. Engage yourself in different types of exercise, this habit will help you to build and maintain strong bones.
- Eat lots of vegetables – Vegetables are great for your bones. Consuming green and yellow vegetables are linked to make strong bones. Eating lots of vegetables has also been found good for older people.
- Consume Protein– Getting enough protein is important for healthy bones. Low protein decreases calcium absorption and may also affect bone breakdown. Consuming a high protein diet is important to make your bones stronger.
- Eat high calcium foods– Calcium is the most essential mineral for healthy bones. Include calcium in your daily intake to protect your bone structure and strength. It is wise to get calcium from foods rather than supplements.
- Get vitamin D and Vitamin K– Vitamin D and Vitamin K are extremely important for building strong bones. It has been found that Vitamin D is very less in children and adults, Vitamin D deficiency is very common which is affecting about a billion people worldwide. However, you can get vitamin D by going out in the sun and having food such as fatty fish, liver, and cheese. Vitamin K supports healthy bones by modifying osteocalcin, a protein involved in bone formation
- Avoid low-calorie diet– a too low calorie is never a good idea as it can be harmful to bone health. Follow a well-balanced diet that provides at least 1200 calories per day. It should include plenty of protein and foods rich in vitamins and minerals to support bones’ health.
- Take collagen supplement – Collagen supplements may help to make bones healthy and strong Collagen is the main protein found in bones. Collagen comes from animal bones and it has been used to relieve joint pain.
- Maintain a healthy weight– Overweight body increases the risk of osteoporosis. Losing or gaining weight may lead to bone loss. Maintaining a stable, normal or slightly higher weight is the best for strong bones.
- Posture– A right body posture supports your bones when you perform exercises or any physical work. One should learn the techniques to make the right body posture to keep bones healthy.
- Consume omega 3 fats– Omega 3 fatty acids are well known for their anti-inflammatory effects. It protects our body against bone loss during the aging process. It is found in fatty fish, you can also chia seeds, flaxseeds, and walnuts in your daily diet.
Apart from natural remedies, some supplements also work well to some extent if your doctor recommends them. Vitafizz Calcium is one tablet that is loaded with multivitamins, Vitafizz Calcium is a perfect blend of Calcium, Vitamin C and Vitamin D3 for making bones strong and healthy. Reliablerxpharmacy.com offers Vitafizz Calcium at a discounted price.